“Fraud. This must stop.” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Thai Sky Adventures

Thai Sky Adventures
Ranked #10 of 61 Tours in Pattaya
More attraction details
Owner description: The only full time skydiving drop-zone in S.E. Asia We have 25+ years skydiving experience. Re-Opened in December 2012 we’re a UK, run operation with a full staff of instructors and pilots from different corners of the world. With beautiful weather year round and sea views from 13,000ft/4,000m there’s nowhere better to skydive, no previous experience needed. We also offer courses for those wishing to learn and adhere to full US Parachute Association safety standards and procedures.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Hong Kong, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Fraud. This must stop.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2012

Dear SCOTT and all other victim of this fraud.

2 of my friends and I have paid the deposit for a tandem at the end of February, 2012. Few days before, we were informed that the DZ did not reopen and therefore, we would need to come back to Thailand in March for the jump. We have then asked them to refund the deposit and since we have yet to receive their reply to our 6 emails.

I fear that they have no intention to refund our deposit and the only option left is to take legal action as more and more people are victims of their fraud. Like suggeted by SCOTT taking legal action is the only way to stop it however, I believe that class action might be legally cheaper.

Should anyone agree to my email, please let us know.

Charles.

Visited March 2012
29 Thank charleslouis1983

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Kyoto, Japan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Disapointed - still waiting on a refund”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2012

Paid the deposit for 2 to complete our skydiving licenses (total of 25 jumps). Flew over from Singapore to Thailand just to do the license (intended on doing it in 2 trips, first trip was for 4 days). Did the ground school in the morning, passed. After lunch we were told the plane had 'problems' that would put it out of commission for the next 4 days at least (happened to be the same time we put aside for the trip). I asked if there was an alternative plane available (since we'd come all the way from Singapore just to do our license) was told no. Left with no other options we flew back to Singapore.

Over the next week we were told the plane would be ready two weeks later. We booked our second trip 4 weeks later. During that time we kept in contact and were told the plane and everything would be ready.

2 days before we were due to fly out we got a call saying the plane still had problems and we wouldn't be able to do our jumps (again no alternative was given). Another wasted amount of money...

We were appologised too and it was explained that they were 'sabotaged' internally and that they will work on getting my refund to me ASAP and would contact me as soon as the issues were resolved and we could complete our license.

Since then we've exchanged several emails but i've still not received my refund (approx 1,500 USD). We're now in March and nothing......

I'm now giving it a few more days before I take legal action.

What a disapointment, they seemed so professional when we originally arrived...

Scott

Visited July 2011
30 Thank Shotocan
Brussels, Belgium
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Epouvantable/Terrible experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2012

I had booked a sky dive and a bungy jump. Not only did they cancel it, but they never paid me back. It has been more than three months, and I am still waiting for my money. Now they don t answer my mails and I am gonna have to contact a lawyer...So, there numerous other companies in Pattaya, I would recommend you to try another one...

Visited December 2011
28 Thank antoine q
Oslo, Norway
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“No Show”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2012

Their website said starting 20-Jan. So i booked a jump for 22-Jan.
A week before the scheduled jump, I was made aware that the start date has been postponed to Feb end.

My main motive to travel to Thailand was the sky dive and I couldnt cancell any of the other plans as all other things were booked already.

Sky diving is still a dream.
Refund of the deposit yet to be received.

Visited January 2012
21 Thank Anand S
Mumbai
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“The Best Experience Ever !!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2011

This was my key attraction and factor to go to Pattaya on my birthday. I was hell bent on doing sky diving for my 28th Birthday and boy did i enjoy it. The crew is extremely friendly and puts you at ease. They have pick up & drop service from anywhere in Pattaya and were very helpful in directions as we were coming from BKK especially for this. My incharge was extremely helpful as in making me feel comfortable as i was jumping alone (my frnds were jumping together and i couldnt accompany them as only 7 ppl can go together in a plane) Hence i was completely relying on him. The Dive is from 13000 ft followed my a freefall on 60 seconds. The best thing u can ever experience. Tip: Please wear warm clothes esp if u are coming from a warmer climate as its chilly and windy at that altitude. what i meant is jeans and a warm tshirt should work well. they also provide overalls but i prefer wearing my own stuff. Also IMP is to wear closed shoes for the dive. MUST DO Activity!!!!!

Visited June 2011