Sabai Empress
$86
Siam@Siam Design Hotel Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
$82
$114
$91
  • Beachfront
Agoda.com
LK The Empress(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
$78
$62
Travelocity
Hilton Pattaya(Pattaya)
$199
$176
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
$117
$66
Agoda.com
Dusit Thani Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
$148
$79
Trip.com
$242
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $332/night.

All reviewsbig crooftop poolbaht buscorner roomorder food or drinkswalking streetmarina mallbudget hotelsbeach roadideal locationair connice place to staybreakfast buffetmassage parlourscomfortable bedmin walkstayed here for nights
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Stayed a week location to far to walk to the main entertainment area of walking street although the taxi trucks do go past the hotel , just 10 bht to most places in north or south pattaya . The hotel is near the big C shopping mall and a small night market is opposite a few eating and drinking places one set of girly bars called drinking street not far away . The hotel location then not perfect for those who visit Pattaya for heavy entertainment and the wilder side of Pattaya action .
The hotel is just a little to expensive I feel for the facilities on offer , first the delux room was large had good air con decent sized bed but very hard matress, the toilet and bath and shower was all good enough except the shower was in the bath and water leaked onto the floor when taking a shower, Not great but there is a small swimming pool on the roof with a bar but the bar was not attended when we went there.by far the biggest let down we found out was the restaurant , on our deal through Agoda included was the breakfast buffet , very average selection and hot food was not kept that hot a big problem , some buffet Items not topped up as they where used up , there was room service but no one seemed to use the restraunt other than for the low rent breakfast deal ,those kitchen and waiting staff were less than helpful in the restaurant not keeping an eye on the food, and not bothering with quests requests to make sure the food available was topped up ,and the gloomy silent attitude of those staff and average food choice and quality spoiled our stay and was in complete contrast to reception and house keeping staff who were excellent and made you feel welcome all requests done with a smile .

I will look next time for another hotel in Pattaya because for similar money I feel there are better hotel choices , low point especially the food and restaurant and staff there in particular not up to standard ,also it has to be said there are few other facilities ie no proper bar, the hotel is not in the best location, so sorry my view is the hotel not the best choice around , I suspect research will throw up better choices for similar money..

Room Tip: High floor has views over the city , but not wonderfull sea view .
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank eub4
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I have stayed in the SE a couple of times over the past couple of years and it remains a consistently pleasant experience. Despite what a couple of other contributors appear to think this property is NOT new, though it is certainly well-maintained.

Whilst the beds are extremely hard (which I don't mind), the rest of the rooms are very well-appointed and comfortable and the other hotel facilities are great and the breakfast, though relatively simple, is more than adequate.

Sabai Empress has very easy access to quite a big shopping nearby centre if you are a shopaholic and there are numerous dining options in the vicinity.

Room Tip: Don't bother to book a corner suite. They are certainly very big at around 42 square metres, but a tad overpriced for what you get. Lower floors are well insulated for sound, but they still can be a bit noisy at night.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank brisbanepete001
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Great new hotel. Great big room. Bed was big and very comfortable. Great facilities. Soi 1 Good walking location to beach road and all taxi services. Close to the big C shopping centre. Staff were very friendly and always helpful. Cannot adjust air conditioning thou which was disappointing, as when I came back from a day at the beach I wanted colder.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank VMacca
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Sabai Empress was clean, had large rooms and a pool on the roof. No joiner fee when bringing a guest in. 50 feet outside the front door you can catch a motorbike taxi, taxi or baht bus and go just about anywhere for a reasonable fee. There is a laundry just down the alley in between one of the other Sabai properties that does a very good job for a small fee, just in front of the laundry is a taxi stand you can make plans in advance for day trips. Room was very nice and even though electric shuts off when you leave AC picks up in only minutes. Breakfast was not included in my room rate but was only like 200 baht and was very good. Wireless internet was consistant and fast. I will be stay here again on my next trip hopefully before December 2013.

Room Tip: I think the room I rented was called executive suite.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I just loved this hotel! We stayed 2 weeks and booked on agoda the first 2 days and decide to stay there for the rest of our trip. The first room we had was a little more expensive (corner room on 3rd floor) I think it was a suite, it was sooo big and confortable. The only thing is the bed is so hard lol Unfortunatly they changed us room after a few days because it was the chinese year so it was busy .. anyways that's what they were saying but we saw alot of empty rooms. The second room we had was on the 7th floor, nice spacious room and clean BUT very noisy! We can hear the bands from the street (2nd road is busy) it was really anoying. We didn't say nothing we put the air conditionner at maximum so it would cover all the noise from the street lol. The pool on top of the roof was perfect, not big but clean and really cozy and not busy. We can order food from the pool, wich was nice :) Next time i go to Pattaya, I will go there again for sure. Perfect location too in front of Big C etc

Room Tip: choose a bigger room (a little extra) I think 310 was the number
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple