KTK Royal Residence
Hilton
$114
$87
Agoda.com
Amari Nova Suites Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
$52
$46
$134
$115
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

LK The Empress(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
$64
$58
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $73/night.

Royal Cliff Beach Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/31
HolidayInn.com
  • Beachfront
$93
$71
Siam@Siam Design Hotel Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
$77
$65
Agoda.com
All reviewsreception staffmassage chairgrand suiteoutdoor pooldaily ratefitness areamonth stayfront facingchristmas and new yearshuttle servicefamily martirish publarge fridgechanged dailyfive minute walklovely hotelcentral pattaya
Reviewed August 6, 2013

From the beginnig the staff was hugly. Answer no polite or even no answer! It's look like they make me a favour to rent me a room. But doesn't matter simply don't look at them, the hotel is good. The rooms are big. new and in very good conditions. Price very good for long term renting, (one month).All the rooms are no smoking, you have to smoke on the balcony! But, ok. Internet is good. TV is flat and big. Bathroom excellent. In the nigth you do wath you want. Quality of rest is ok. I had a problem with air conditioned, they solved it fast and even offered me a new room. So, I think the staff is same the moon, today withe, tomorrow black! Finally a good hotel. You can try it.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Aurelio777
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Having stayed at some wonderful hotels during our holiday in Thailand & Cambodia we arrived in Pattaya to the KTK. We booked in and were immediately asked to pay a CASH deposit of 1000 baht per room. We refused naturally to pay this amount in cash and instead offered a credit card which the reception staff refused stating it had to be in cash. As we had paid for our 4 rooms in advance we continued to refuse to pay the cash deposit even though the reception staff over the next few days continued to pursue the matter. During our 5 day stay at KTK we continued to find the reception staff aloof diffident and unfriendly. Their knowledge of English except for 1 person was non-existent. The noise from the nearby all night disco made sleeping difficult. On a positive note the breakfast staff were very efficient & friendly as was the courtesy van driver whom we used frequently.

Room Tip: Check the location of the all night disco and choose a room on the other side.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kate B
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed in this hotel a few times now & over all I a happy customer who will continue to stay here in the future. I try to stay in the new block (Regent Suite)
The rooms are very large & spotless with great bathrooms.
2 slight niggles I have are there isn't a fan in the room & you can't request one, the TV channels are basic for such a nice hotel
The internet work as good as your going to get in Thailand.
The real nag I have is how missable the staff on reception are. This must be passed down from the owners who regually sit in the restaurant without registering with any of there guests, again rude! I dared to say hello 1 night & the look I got I thought the Thai police were going to come and arrest me!
That said I don't stay there because I like reception staff & owners, I stay there because in my opinion it is the best hotel in north Pattaya.
We all love to moan about something.

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank LFC-Dude-88
Reviewed November 28, 2012

After making a booking 9 months in advance February 2012 for a November 2012 booking,(which you would think would be sufficient) and being told I could stay there on the dates I requested as was confirmed by their email, 1 day out from arriving they told me I "had no reservation" and "find another place". Being now the start of December I am sure fellow travelers are aware of the difficulty of finding a place at short notice and the stress and havoc this caused. Not only were their staff extremely rude to me after having stayed there on a number of occasions, they offered no apology. Furthermore, there is no "hotel manager" and the staff & the owner there could not care less about her customers and shares the same attitude as the staff, after asking for a response on numerous occasions they have given none, and no reason. The response with which I was greeted was just plain rude with no manners and zero empathy. In my experience I have found most Thai people to be polite, but not the front office staff here. A booking done 9 months in advance confirmed, and they turn around and say "find another place" with no apology. To say I am disgusted and outraged at their behaviour after planning a trip that far in advance is an understatement. Don't take anything for granted from this place. Be warned.

Room Tip: It won't matter what room you choose as guests there are inclined to bang the doors at all hours and pay no respect to other guests.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Stayed here for the first time as we are waiting on our own home to be built, in a great place for chilling drinking shopping its near everywhere in pattaya as it is central based.

This hotel has been done to the highest of levels and is very clean. It has a great and cheap eating place and room/pool service is great too.

The only thing I would say is the staff could be a little more friendle but the security level are great along with the security men.

You can park you car/motor bike in the premises so no need to worry about leaving your vehicles in the street.

Definately 9/10

Room Tip: Try get a room to the back as the dogs run wild and bark from very early am when they are horny :)
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends