Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 26, 2012

This is our honey moon trip. We found the hotel for booking.com. The price was OK for us. When we arrived Pattaya. I called for the staff for the way even we are Thai and visit here for many many time but the hotel is hard to find and when we called to hotel, the staff was explain the way by the complex thinking. I spend for almost 2 hours for the hotel. When we arrived, the car parking was less. no bell boy, it hard to go to outside like waking street and beach. The room was big, they was full facility but the toilet was not OK for me. There have no partition between bath area and toilet area. There were dirty insects and the cold water is lightly pour. The breakfast is not buffet they had two sunny side up , 2 toasts, small pieces of ham and bacon which I don't satisfied because it like a children meal, tea and orange juice. The staff is OK. They change the tower for me every day and clean the room. The pool is good as your privacy pool and clean but small. Over all I like it because I don't expected for full service I like local and basic service.

Room tip: the lowest for are recommenced because they have own balcony and able to access to the pool and restaurant Should have own car
Date of stay: July 2012
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We had booked two rooms for 4 days at bonkai and i must say that the start of our vacation was wonderful. We reached the hotel straight from the airport and were told that our room was not ready despite our request of early check in. We were told to wait and within 10 minutes we were told that our rooms were ready... That was quick !!! Room were big and clean . The aircon worked perfectly , the mini bar was well stocked and not over priced. the room even had a microwave which we never use. The bathrooms was basic with basic amentities. Ok for the 3 star hotel. There is only one resuatrant was was managed well by the friendly staff. Breakfast was basic and they took care of our Halal breakfast verywell. Only told then on the 1st day about halal food and never had to repeat it again. Thumbs up to the staff.
The only thing negative about the resort is its location. Its around 300meters off the main road and nothing you have to walk to the main road unitl ofcourse you can drive a scooty which can be hired from the resort for 200 bhats per day. As we didnt knew how to ride a scooty we opt to walk and enoyed it. In the night it became a bit spooky but the crime rate here is virtually zero. Overall a wonderful stay. do opt for it if you want to relax and enjoy less of pattaya.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank MSHAHRYAR
Reviewed July 10, 2012

You can put this sign on your door: Please don't disturb, also written in Thai, but the cleaners will

come into your room nevertheless. Sometimes for cleaning and sometimes just to look at your

personal stuff! I have experienced this three times in this hotel!!! Only after the third time

complaining it stopped... Where is your privacy then???

Also I had an unexpected visitor in my room one night at 02.00am, it turned out to be my

neighbour, who made a mistake and thought it was his room. But how could he enter my room

with his own key??? The next morning I immediately complained about this and the lock was

changed, but this was a scary experience!

Yes, there is also an extra lock on your door, but this lock wasn't working properly.

And why does this hotel have some many different prices for the same kind of rooms???

You always think, you paid too much!

Okay, the rooms are big enough (although the bathroom is dirty, old and worn out), the

restaurant has good food (although the breakfast is very small and dissappointing) and

the staff in general is very friendly. But why did my postcards, I gave them to the reception staff,

never make it home to the Netherlands??? No, I won't be going back to this hotel.....

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Gerard J
Reviewed May 19, 2012

perfect place to relax with very romantic environment and friendly staff also the food was excellent
little bit overpriced but xl sized portions , if you passing threw/by pattaya dont hesitate to visit this hotel

Date of stay: May 2012
1  Thank dina4u
Reviewed May 4, 2012

a very green resort ,we liked that it was bit far from walking st. good food ,massage,pool table ,big
lux.rooms , very helpfull staff we strongly recmoned this hotel..

Room tip: ground floor Corner suites are xx large
Date of stay: April 2012