I do not give bad reviews unless something went really wrong.
* Location of the hotel is good and near to the Pattaya beach.
* 15 minutes walk to Walking Street
* Room is very vast and has a lounger, and a great feel in the room.
No hotel is good unless it has a good customer service.
* Room balcony door opens to the road, so the covers to the door did not close fully. When the reception was informed, house keeping lady came and gave an expression, "Ohh" and went off and never showed up.
* Bellhop did not turn up when we are checking out and walked away without carrying our luggage to the van.
* At the restaurant , the incharge did not speak good english and hence could not explain what dishes were vegetarian.
* They still have slips to carry to the restaurant for the morning breakfast, if lost you'll not get breakfast.
* PLugs in the room are ample but does not meet the international standards.
* We did ask for a plate to eat our carried homemade food and reception staff mentioned, there is no plate to spare.
* Wifi was very slow and had to plug in the cable.
* There was no Bathroom slippers in the room.
* Gym hardly had any equipments, only some which you can walk and cycle nothing for weight lifting.
I am surely looking for an other option, next time in Pattaya!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Baywalk Residence Pattaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baywalk Residence Pattaya Hotel Pattaya