“Fine dining at its best”

Cafe des Amis Fine Dining
Ranked #1 of 1,146 Restaurants in Pattaya
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Elegant Dining, French and European cuisine. We offer the largest selection of imported beef from Aus, USA, Japan, NZ. as well as some amazing Fish. Snow fish, oysters lobster scallops, large wine list, fine spirits, cocktails, Largest Gin selection in ASIA 150 Gins! 40 Vodkas, 80 Whiskeys. Indoor and outdoor dining areas, Romantic restaurant. Perfect for a birthday anniversary or family celebration. Cafe des Amis is elegant but relaxed and not stuffy or posh. We aspire to the challenges of keeping every customer happy and providing a high class eatery for the area. Dress code is casual smart: please do not be scruffy, Our garden terrace dining area is perfect for children. Please use Grab Taxi app to get to us we are located 1km from walking street.
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Once again a faultless evening.
This is a delightful setting topped of with attentive professional service and food from heaven.
Blue the owner is truly passionate about his restaurant and it shines through .
I cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough,in fact you owe it to yourself to try it .
You will be back as will i ......................

Write a ReviewReviews (1,227)

Reviewed December 4, 2013

We had high expectations of this restaurant but our initial visit we were turned away at the door as it was already full being a small place. Our second attempt we managed to get a corner table.. menu was basic although food was ok. Not a fantastic night out but ok for the occasional visit.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

This was my first visit to this restaurant but I shall go back on my next visit to Pattaya.

I have tried most of the highly rated Pattaya restaurants and have been disappointed. This was not the case at Cafe des Amis as I found everything about it to be impressive. I chose the souris d'agneau which was one of the best I have had - australian lamb shank cooked to perfection. My guest had a Thai sea bass main course which was greatly appreciated.

I thought that it was a good menu and nice wine list. The service was impeccable and friendly and the atmosphere was lovely. The price was correct. - good value actually. A great find in Pattaya.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

We had a fabulous time here in Cafe des amis. The food was brilliant and the wine was paired perfectly well with it. We will recommend it to all our friends too.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Not easy to find, but what a gem!

I had I the crispy duck, and it was as good as I've ever had anywhere in the world. The lamb shank was perfect, and the Irish coffee was a work of art.

An extensive menu, excellent staff and an owner who is rightly proud of his establishment. I've lived here for 5 years and can't understand why this was my first visit!

It certainly won't be my last by any means!