Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 24, 2012

nice pool.
as i said its thailand ,, so its a money thing.
i thought everybody in thailand smiled,,, not in the LEK VILLA....
well not unless youve got a note in your hand then you might get lucky,
slipped up really booked in for 6nights and paid up front,,,,,
otherwise i would have moved ....
breakfast is included,, but infuture i,ll look for just room price and eat out...
oh yes nearlly forgot bed was hard as ****

Room tip: only book one night,,, if you dont like it you can move on
Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank edward081
Reviewed January 27, 2012

We stayed at Lek Villa for 1st time for 17 nights, the room was fine,large with a good fridge,we chose this hotel mainly for the large clean pool.Another plus was the prices, very reasonable from the mini bar and room service, breakfast was included in the room price. Our first surprise was having to pay a deposit for a towel for the pool,not a big deal really, but never had to do this before for really quite small pool towels. The next disappointment was despite many signs round the pool saying sun loungers could not be reserved or left for longer than half an hour with towels on or they would be removed, this clearly did not apply to certain sections of the pool.These were occupied by the same people every day, even at 7am one morning all these beds had towels on, no people, just towels. We were told by a member of staff that there were many long stayers at this hotel who seemed to be able to reserve these beds.
The breakfast was ok but didnt change much, staff ok but not very friendly.
Overall it was an ok stay, nothing more

Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 9, 2011

handy to bars cafes and eating places,,very good pool...
rooms are pretty small but clean enough..
buffet used to be good,brill for the money,,but not anymore,,
really poor,most things cold,not my cup of tea..
i personally did not like the staff,,not helpful at all,
and even had words with one of them..
i have 2 german friends who always stayed here
nowhere else but they wont be back as well..
some will like , not me..

Date of stay: January 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank leon9mm
Reviewed April 12, 2010

Ideal for a family but not choosy people.with a big pool and friendly staff.

Date of stay: December 2009
Trip type: Traveled with family
5  Thank lenor1970
Reviewed February 18, 2010

I have been staying at The Lek Villa twice a year for the past 3 years, (in total 21 weeks) and I’m going back in April 2010. It’s a great hotel that I would recommend to anyone. The hotel reception staff are fantastic and very helpful. We were stuck in Thailand for 6 days during the closure of the airport in November 2008. We should have flown home on the first day of the dispute. If it wasn’t for the reception staff we would have gone to the airport to find it closed and been stuck right in the middle of all the trouble. They were fantastic; they must have made at least 10 phone calls throughout the night to the airport, taxi company and help lines to find out what was happening and what was the best thing for us to do. One of the male reception staff came back to the hotel from his home at 1 am, to help us. He stayed at the hotel until after 4 am making phone calls for us.
The night security is very good and friendly.
The hotel is still relatively new, about 3 or 4 years old (The Front Block) and 1 year old (The Back Block). The pool is massive and kept clean. The hotel supplies towels for use around the pool, (so you don’t have to take your room towels to the pool). But as with most Hotels the only problem is you have get out there early to get a sun bed. I do wish Hotels would stop people leaving their towels on sun beds before breakfast, and then going off shopping. Returning a few hours later to a sun bed that has been unused for 3 or 4 hours.
I found that the best thing to do is get up early, pop down to the pool and leave towels on a couple of beds then go back to bed for a couple of hours. (If you can’t beat them, join them). Better still, if you have a Thai lady staying with you send her down.
The included buffet breakfast is very filling. (Enough to get me through the day till my evening meal, (which is not included in the tariff) but very reasonably priced), or eat out. Unfortunately the breakfast buffet is very reasonably priced for non-residents; so many non-residents come to the Lek Villa for breakfast and sometimes it gets very busy.
The rooms are spacious with a full sized fridge. The rooms are cleaned and towels are changed daily by friendly room maids.

The only down side to the hotel for me was booking over the internet. The last 2 times I have had problems communicating with the internet booking staff. When I check out I leave a deposit for my next stay at the hotel. I then email the arrival/departure dates as soon as the flights have been booked and confirmed. The last time I left a deposit for 2 rooms, but changed the booking over the internet to 3 rooms. When we arrived last November, (after changing the booking from 2 rooms to 3 rooms over the internet, with confirmation by e-mail from the Lek Villa). We were told on arrival that we had only booked 2 rooms. Luckily the hotel was not fully booked so there was a room available.

Once again I would recommend The Lek Villa for a great holiday…..

Date of stay: November 2009