Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I stayed here for 7 days, sure it's not the Hilton but it was clean and in a good location. when you compare the rate to the quality I think it's fair. Free internet which was a bonus as everywhere else I stayed wanted to charge for internet.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Paul W
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Lobby looks good but when you come inside the room is very smelly bathroom, dirty towels, lots of ants. Terrible and Horrible because the cleaner open the door twice without knocking.Very bad!
In the site, it says this hotel is 2 minutes walking to walking street but its NOT. It's like 10 mins. Can hear the noise from outside. During early morning, the guy outside the window is renovating something. No etiquette!

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank danicedazleir
Reviewed May 13, 2012

The positive:

- location (close to walking street, shops, ...)
- quick check in and check out
- helped with carrying baggage to the room (the elevator is on the first floor so you have to get there by stairs)
- free WiFi
- restaurant belonging to hotel (Indian) serving very good food!!!
- national channels on TV, safe

The negative:

- no one taxi driver knows the hotel in-spite of that I have printed the map of the hotel
- WiFi doesn't work in the room but if you get to the first floor you might have a chance to get online at the sitting area down there
- the deluxe room (n:. 207) doesn't looks as we have expected (on the pictures), old style, ....
- the fridge in the room is very very very old and extremely noisy (all the time) that we couldn't sleep
- the doors and generally walls of the room are very thin that you can hear everything, and mainly children yelling on the hall m in the morning...
- the bathroom is very small and what was SHOCKING full of black hair!!!!!!!!!! the shower gels and soaps were in glass which was extremely dirty and everywhere in the bathroom was dust (exception was toilet, washbasin)
- the bed-sheets are very old and you can see marks of many colors on them, when I went to sleep and took down blanket I seen small black hair on the bed....
- breakfast for 3star hotel very poor, consist of rice, boiled eggs, mini fried sausages, 2types of fruit, bread, 2types of jam, butter, muesli, milk, juice, tea, coffee (not from machine, only Nescafe)

We have choose this hotel mainly because of good location, nice room, good reviews, and what is for business important WiFi in the room, but the thing what we have received is only a good location....

After one night spend in the hotel we check out and left, of course we didn't get refund....

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 25, 2012

One of the websites the hotel chooses to use to allow people to book through failed to give them our booking. The manager implied that it was our fault for using this website (first when you type it into google), we had booked standard rooms and he only had deluxe rooms available but refused to give us them for the same price. He was rude, laughed at our very sound logic that it was his company's responsibility to deal with the problem. Do not stay here. I am sure you have come to that conclusion from the other reviews but seriously I have never been treated so badly.

Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Maeve J
Reviewed January 12, 2012

This hotel was a pure disaster. The rooms in the photos look good. But if you're local, you will be shocked. Breakfast buffet display fails. Operated by an Indian. Cleanliness? What is it? I have done the nice Receptionistinnen sorry, who were very friendly. This hotel is booked from me ever again. It has so many great hotels in Pattaya and it is very easy to spot one. This at any rate, I recommend to anyone.

Date of stay: January 2012