Lock in the lowest price from these sites
All reviews great hotel central pattaya water supplied adjacent rooms nice pool bar sized fridge pool area good size reception staff gym upgrades television poolside nightlife
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Staff are so nice , really helpful and go above and beyond to make sure your stay is perfect .
Rooms are large and clean with huge beds and big bathrooms.
Pool area is also clean , relaxing and again lovely staff

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed June 7, 2018

I spent 6 nights here May 2018 in a 55 sq m deluxe room. The room was huge, it's split in 2 with a TV & couch in one half and a huge bed, TV in the other room. The bathroom was also huge with a bath, shower and 2 basins. Everything was clean and the friendly house keeping staff kept it clean.

The hotel is in a great location, down a small alley so it's very quiet. It's about a 5 min walk to the bar areas of Soi 7 & 8 and about 10 mins to Beach Rd.

The only meals I had in the restaurant was breakfast and they were all good.

I asked for a late check out at 2 pm and this wasn't a problem, they didn't charge me extra for this which was awesome.

I've stayed in many hotels in Pattaya over the years and this one is by far the best value for money. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Scott B
Reviewed May 29, 2018

Bangkok van driver need to go around twice to locate this hotel which is accessible by going into a small lane. According to my friends in the travel group, 10 minutes walk to Big C and the location offered many restaurants nearby and night markets. I must say, the room is spacious with separate bedroom and sitting room, wide balcony for smokers and a reasonable size pool to cool off. There are absolutely no view of the beach, and its couple of blocks back from Beach Road. Next time going to Pattaya, I rather stay at the Hilton, enough said about this place.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank Ian M
Reviewed April 24, 2018

I have just returned from a three week stay at the August Suites, Pattaya. This was my second stay at the hotel, which in itself should say something. Before continuing, I would mention that there are three room options in the hotel. The smallest but still good sized, 'superior room', the very large deluxe room, and there is also the even bigger executive room. Absolutely huge.

I've seen all three rooms but stayed only in the largest two. My advice is, stay in one of the two larger rooms. For me, the best value is the deluxe room, it's normally only slightly more expensive than the basic room, you get a lot more space, much bigger bathroom, with separate bath and I generally consider it better value.

Moving onto the review itself, and this review specifically is about the 55sqm Deluxe Room - I will start with the few things that were, for me,small negatives.

1.No tea and coffee facilities in the room. Not a huge issue as I was able to borrow a mini kettle and buy some coffee.

2.Very few and poorly located in-room power points. Again, it may not be an issue for some, but if you're someone that likes to use your laptop in a comfy place, such as bed, this isn't ideal, particularly if your laptop battery isn't the best. You CAN buy an extenson cable from any 7/11 for THB 155 but I was not inclined to trust this.

Those two slight niggles aside, I love this hotel. The staff are superb, very polite and helpful. Pool is brilliant, not usually too busy and there's a poolside bar as well. The beds were wonderfully comfy, and always well cleaned. Unlike some hotels where the cleaners work in pairs, and chat noisily (really irritating when trying to sleep) there was just one lady working alone and efficiently. Be sure to tip her a couple of times as she does a great job!

The hotel itself is well located in Central Pattaya, Pattaya Klang, and only about a minute walk from Soi Buakhao, which is the best road for cheap drinks and great nightlife (pro tip, much better value than walking street).

You really can't go wrong with this hotel. For those that are interested, it is VERY guest friendly as well. I will definitely stay there again.

Room tip: Book The 55sqm Deluxe Room if you can, for the best combination of value + size.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
14  Thank JamesInLondonUK
Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very clean. The furniture needs upgrading but it has started as far as I understood.
The staff is nice - but they need training in service. We hardly ever see them smile, they don’t greet guests in the morning and they offer no explanation to their rules.
We always stay at August Suites when in Pattaya and we probably will continue this but the staff needs to learn to smile and provide great level of service. Because the pricing on this hotel is not cheap.
So, shoutout to management: upgrade furniture to the same new sofas in reception and upgrade level of service and smiles with staff.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank brianromer