Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$19
$19
Agoda.com
$16
Booking.com$19
Hotels.com$19
Travelocity$19
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 7, 2012

This hotel had a recent make=over. Some rooms are apparently all new but mine - a cheaper room still needs a bit of work. The plumbing works but the finish on everything is pretty poor. Good location.

I go to Pattaya to visit a friend and thus I'm probably one of the few who does not bring in a girl. Feels a little odd/uncomfordable

Room tip: This is not a quiet hotel - is ther such a thing in Pattaya?
Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
4  Thank Australiamac
Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

I visited the newly refurbished restaurant of The Bay Breeze, in the handy location of Soi 11 off Second Road.

Firstly, the service is outstanding! Very friendly, attentive waiting staff go 'the extra mile' at all times. The cuisine is wonderful also. I had the fried beef and vegetables, and Thai rice. Simply delicious!

As newly refurbished, everything new, shiny and modern.

Thoroughly recommended!

Date of stay: October 2012
5  Thank Funkhauser
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Had a 5 day stay in Pattaya, out of which we spent 4 days in this hotel.
The room we stayed in was awesome... Apart from being spacious it came with a grr8 view of the city and the beach from the balcony. the wifi speed was awesome, with each floor having its own wifi router. Near to the beach and the walking street.At this price, it is the besst hotel around.

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
4  Thank Nick184
Reviewed May 23, 2012

One of the fastest Wifi I have ever seen in Thailand hotels. They have connectivity for individual floors and the speed is rock solid. I stayed in a standard room(700 Baht) and I got a decent room with all amenities.

Pros: Almost everything
Cons: Just 2.
a) A hotel staff tried to elude me with bringing guests/drinks etc in my room and his intention was not pretty clear
The toilet had a couple of problems

However given the positive things and the superb location(Soi Honey 2nd building from 2nd road side),I would probably return again.

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
5  Thank abhi1979
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Man, I don't know what everyone is talking about. I've stayed at Bay Breeze a dozen or so times and I say it's wonderful. A nice breeze blows through the corridors upstairs and there's a reliable internet connection on every floor. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the staff smile plenty. A great hotel at a very cheap price. Lovin it!

Room tip: The higher the better!
Date of stay: July 2011