Lowest prices for your stay
$38
Abhijit C
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
nice Hotel
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 23, 2012
One of the fastest Wifi I have ever seen in Thailand hotels. They have connectivity for individual floors and the speed is rock solid. I stayed in a standard room(700 Baht) and I got a decent room with all amenities.

Pros: Almost everything
Cons: Just 2.
a) A hotel staff tried to elude me with bringing guests/drinks etc in my room and his intention was not pretty clear
The toilet had a couple of problems

However given the positive things and the superb location(Soi Honey 2nd building from 2nd road side),I would probably return again.
Date of stay: May 2012Trip type: Traveled solo
0.9 miles from Bay Breeze Hotel
5.7 miles from Bay Breeze Hotel
0.6 miles from Bay Breeze Hotel
View more hotels in Pattaya
All reviews minute walk to the beach small pool within walking distance hot water large balcony star hotel hotel is situated night life soi noise khun
Selected filters
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Man, I don't know what everyone is talking about. I've stayed at Bay Breeze a dozen or so times and I say it's wonderful. A nice breeze blows through the corridors upstairs and there's a reliable internet connection on every floor. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the staff smile plenty. A great hotel at a very cheap price. Lovin it!

Room tip: The higher the better!
Date of stay: July 2011
7  Thank Dean W
Reviewed August 26, 2011

Im been to PATAYA ,staed with BAY BREEZE, The hotel good,clearn, quiet,swimming pool, good to stay but only thinking of your holydays,not thinking about the people who working here,never seeen they smile, not friendly. i wonder every one in THAI LAND has the same or just in this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5  Thank Phi San H
Reviewed June 9, 2011

I stayed here in Feb 2011 for 4 nights and found the place to be perfectly acceptable for the 800 baht price. The reviews I have read on this site are generally pretty harsh in my opinion. Actually now I think about it the plug in my sink didn't work? Apart from that it was fine.

Room tip: I stayed pretty high up maybe 8?
Date of stay: February 2011
6  Thank angstas
Reviewed May 9, 2011

Stayed in this hotel a year back but still remember the service is quite bad we had to wait for almost 1 hour for a coffee in the morning...

The beds were ok... good enough to sleep..

We got a room with the balcony on the 1st floor never felt like opening the windows the other side was a roof top of some house so every time we opened so many people were staring at us...

Its placed relatively close to all the major places.... always walked to all the locations including Walking street.

There are good street food near the hotel...

over all its worth the money if your spending time on the beaches in the day and nites in walking street.

Date of stay: June 2010
5  Thank antonyrubin
Reviewed March 28, 2011

Stayed here for three weeks I must say it's the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. It was infested with mice. Management did not change bed sheets when there was mice poo all over the clean sheets, the pool is located on the third floor and can fit 5 people comfortably. The hotel in general was dirty and even after the maid had cleaned the rooms in a morning, the bathroom and bedrooms weren't cleaned properly. We also had cock roaches coming up out of the sewage drain in the bathroom and certain staff were very very rude. I must add we also had certain personal items go missing out of the room which amazingly disappear into thin air. There are all main bars opposite the hotel which stay open until 5am so if you wanted an early night, forget it. Very noisy music until at least 4am - DON'T STAY HERE

Date of stay: March 2011