“Go for south Indian food at Madras Darbar”
Review of Madras Darbar

Madras Darbar
Ranked #68 of 975 Restaurants in Pattaya
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Pattaya, Thailand
“Go for south Indian food at Madras Darbar”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

This is one restaurant I visit frequently with my family. This is one place which serves south Indian food here in Pattaya and this restaurant is good in its preparation of food and taste.
The staff is generally good and courteous. However, service at times is slow. It could improve on the amobience, maybe needs little refurbishing.
Location is also very central on Road 2 just opposite Central Festival mall.
I gave it very good just because of the food it serves is great!
If you are in Pattaya and want to have south Indian food, this is the place to go to.

Visited November 2012
12 Thank sanjkarn

• Indonesian first
London, United Kingdom
“Nice masala dosa”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We are gujarati vegeterians and to find a good restaurants is not always easy. However, having read reviews of this place we thought we will give it a try. We were not dissappointed at all. Masala dosa were as very tasty with nice daal. No complains really. Would reccomend to anyone who loves dosa as i would be surprised if you found anywhere better in Thailand let alone Pattaya.

• Visited November 2012
11 Thank RogerRamj
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Decent Indian Restaurant - nice change from Thai food”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Found mixed reviews on here but decided to try it anyway. My pal's a chef by trade and he gave it the thumbs up! Very good all round. Full of Indians so they're doing something right! No frills restaurant but very enjoyable. I'd definitely go again. Just a nice change from eating Thai every day. Friendly owner, came over to ask if we enjoyed everything. A pleasant experience.

• Visited November 2012
11 Thank sanukmak
Florida, Massachusetts
“Fake comments”
Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

Not at all good food. Over rated restraunt. Food pathrtic and very slow service. Wont recoomend any one.

1 Thank megan_floridafox
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Booking a table”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Having read the other reviews, and thinking that perhaps this is a busy restaurant, I phoned to book a table. Waste of time; the 'English' speaking person couldn't understand me (I'm English, and she rudely told me I couldn't speak my own native language) and the Thai speaking person couldn't understand my Thai wife.

Why bother, if this is representative of the customer service - sorry, but they need immediate training in customer skills.

Visited September 2012