“Once again another enjoyable stay”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pattaya
Jasmine Hotel Pattaya
Ranked #177 of 457 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed March 20, 2014

My seventh stay at the Hotel Jasmine, and with that statement I think it says it all. Perfect location, good price of room especially if you get the monthly rate, and the more than helpful staff at the hotel that are cheerful and always willing to assist you. Right off Walking Street but without the noise of Walking Street.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank cplusmce4

Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

I'm sorry but the hotel is a bag of potatoes...when you go on jasmine hotel website the photos are misleading..rooms not as spacious as they look!!.. Damp smell,hotel safe could easily be dismantled from wardrobe...we paid for 3 superior rooms with balcony..balcony had wires goin accross the roof sea view no such thing as sea view realy,ensuite bathroom was a very small shower with a very small toilet & very small sink.. if you are well endowed then i stress u wont be happy goin to the loo!!there swimming pool looks like a big jacuuzi tub the soi were the hotel is based is full of ladyboys & is very smelly honestly my local b&b in England provides more luxury & value for money than jasmine.. If you have slightly lower living standards maybe you are a cheap Charlie then this would be the hotel for you!.. Personally never again!!...

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Erdington23
JasmineHotel1, Owner at Jasmine Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Dear Erdington, Thank you for taking the time to post a review. As you might know its been quite a hard season in Thailand with we hope subduing recent abundant political issues, we at the hotel have all done our level best to maintain refurbish the hotel, We strive to stay hospitable, keep the hotel clean and safe, The cabling outside is an eye sore but in the center of walking street South Pattaya its difficult to get away from. We are glad you appreciate our Service, our location and the hotels cleanliness, but were not satisfied with the rooms and value, We honestly believe that our value, 36m2 room with 32" Flat screen USB Player TV With 52 channels, Free WIFi, In rooms Safes, and Reception safes, Hot and cold water, Air Con, Fans, Maid daily, No extra if cots you have joiners, No booking costs or credit card costs, good Security and very friendly staff. Our price inclusive all for a Superior room in the High Season of only 17.8 GBP a day is quite a low price?. Regarding the small indoor swimming pool, we have planned to convert this area to standard rooms in the not to distant future. Regarding lady boys I have been led to believe their is a bar in Soi Bj that is run by and or staffed by lady boys, this I presume is what you refer too. Apologies from all of us for not meeting your standard. Hope you are well...

Jasmine Hotel.

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 5 nights..its right in the middle of walking street.

if you planning to sleep then it will be hard. In the night u have noise from nearby clubs until 05 in the morning ..which I don't mind

in the morning there is construction going on. There is drilling in concrete . So if u are noise sensitive then I would not recommend it.

Staff is nice , hotel is guest friendly and quite decent room.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank NomiQali

Dear Sir Apologies if your stay was noisy. We have to conduct maintenance and elected to do it in March and April this year, We also strive to not start the work before 10:00 -10:30 and finish it around 17:00 each day. We are adding some new rooms on our ground floor as we have a lot of requests for standard rooms at present we do not have enough. In addition we will be adding two larger water storage tank,s. Our sincere apologies but we have to conduct regular maintenance and refurbishment. We as you might know have not and will not increase our prices even tho the cost of water, Electricity and salaries are climbing in Thailand continually. Our market section is for guests who want a clean, Safe and low cost accommodation with no hidden costs and without unnecessary hassle.
Thank you for taking your time to send a review...

Jasmine Hotel.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Stayed here my room was broken into lost I pad and camera and hotel did not care.
I think it was an in house job by the way there was no care factor.
The rooms are cheap but if you add up the cost of stuff I lost I could have stayed a lot better places with security.

• Stayed: October 2013
JasmineHotel1, Owner at Jasmine Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Dearest Sir. I believe that you have reviewed the wrong hotel by a mobile telephone (Jasmine Hotel Pattaya - Walking street) I just spoke to our manager and the reception staff. We DO NOT HAVE ANY REPORTS of theft received by our staff, Also we would automatically report this to the Police and also deliver the CCTV footage if such was the case, We have in room safes in every room and larger safes in the reception (they are free and we suggest and ask all our guests to always use them). Each and every staff member has been working with us for a long time and I personally guarantee that they are honest hard working people. If this information is not correct please E mail me Mr. Paal S. Dinessen: directors@jasminehotel-pattaya.com or our manager Mrs. Rung: info@jasminehotel-pattaya.com and we will assist you with the police report and / or a refund. We are all sorry for your loss but would like to point out that its unfair to be blamed when innocent. We have been blessed with next to no theft and burglaries at our hotel, We believe this is due to our strictly reinforced rules of ensuring we have IDs (Scanned copy's taken by the reception) for each and every person that enters the hotel.
Owner.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

This was my third trip to Pattaya and Jasmine Hotel was the worst of the three hotels that I have stayed in. We stayed in deluxe room and it was not a very spacious one. At least I have stayed in bigger rooms at the same price. The quilt had a couple of small holes in it and the bed too was not that great. The worst was in the bathroom. The shower water would either be boiling hot or freezing cold. It was a nightmare taking shower! The reception was quite friendly and efficient though. The wifi initially was not working but was later restored. The best thing about the hotel is its proximity with Walking Street and that is the reason why we had chosen it. Overall, the hotel is quite strictly very average. Poor in some departments and acceptable in others. I would think twice before I plan to visit the hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank anidg77
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Pros: Nice hotel in a sidestreet of walking-street. Night-life is 50 meters away. Hotel staff is friendly - if you are too. Reception-desk-ladies speak good english and always try to help. Rooms are cleaned every day, room-safe is standard and it's no problem to let your notebook on the table.
Mini-bar-prices are very good - Only 7/11 is cheaper. For solo-travellers - there's no joiners fee!

Cons: Soi BJ is loud and very dirty. Even if I usually wouldn't mind this in Thailand, this really has to be mentioned. Balcony-rooms pointing to walking street are very loud due to a rock-bar at the end of the street. The Soi also seems to be a gathering-point for drunk and sometimes agressive ladyboys after work.

Summary: Absolutely worth the price of around 1000THB/night. The right spot for night-owls where no questions are asked ;) - Not recommended for couples or families.

Room Tip: Do not take a balcony-room pointing to walking street! At the end of Soi BJ is a rock-bar that plays...