“Good and secure”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pattaya
Jasmine Hotel Pattaya
Ranked #170 of 456 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed August 3, 2011

Same as before, its a good hotel for its price range.
They now have a security guard and that is a big plus.

But Wifi hasn't inproved. You have wireless routers and its good if you sit in a room next to it. For example if room 201 is next to the router with good signal reception. but if you stay in room 203 you have a hard time loading a simple website because of the bad reception. So with room 204 and 205 not having reception at all..

Most routers are delivered with very basic antennas, as are your routers..
They do this so they can sell you the High Gain Antennas...

Please look what range the basic model has(dBi) and look for a good replacement antenna with a more acceptable wireless range.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
JasmineHotel1, Owner at Jasmine Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2011

Dear Sir, first of all thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel, I have personally repeatedly been through most of our rooms today and as you might know there are a minimum of 3 to 5 WiFi routers available and in reach from the individual rooms these have to be selected manually, Using my personal HP lap top the signal and speed was excellent this was also the case utilizing a Toshiba laptop, Have you ever had the same problem with your lap top in other hotels (Hotspots before)?
One issue we have had is that since we previously have not have a password the other restaurants, Apartments and hotels around us who do not have WiFi have been using ours this of course has slowed ours down, So this weekend our IT man is setting up a password system in all the routers. Guests who require or desire and need the WiFi will receive the password free of charge from the 24/7 manned reception.

Reviewed July 29, 2011

I decided to stay here after reading the reviews. I was disappointed. First I get there and they have no parking what so ever. Not a big deal for most people going to pattaya but what I was most disappointed in is the bad attitude of the front desk clerk. No Thai hospitality there at all. The room was fine and the location is great if you are looking to party but that wasn't what I was there for unfortunately. No problem with that for me though. I already know what to expect. I just want a little friendliness from the staff somewhere I am giving my money to. I don't think that is too much to ask for.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank Ryan B
JasmineHotel1, Owner at Jasmine Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2011

Dear Sir on behalf of all of us we are very sorry that you felt ill treated by a reception staff individual. I have had a meeting with all the staff and I have been ensured that they will strive to ensure that this does not happen again. We are on the other hand glad apart from the above that the hotel with its low cost was satisfactory and you enjoyed your stay. We also hope that you choose us again for your next stay. We have also purchased more flowers and art for the rooms, and we are continually changing out all the hot water heaters in the bathrooms.

Reviewed July 27, 2011

I have worked in the travel industry for a long time and have travelled extensively and the old adage 'you get what you paid for' doesn't apply here. You get much more than you paid for. After being picked up by limo at the airport, I stayed in a superior room with balcony. The room was clean, safe and tidy . Most importantly the aircon, television, toilet and shower worked perfectly. All the staff were professional, courteous and respectful. I have high praise for the front counter staff and night security. I even left my key in the door overnight and it was at front counter in the morning. How many hotels/staff can be trusted to do that? Had a swim in the pool/spa and it was fine (and clean). My only complaint was the ill finished stair edge near the bottom floor (cemented). I rolled my ankle and foot and it was very difficult to walk for half my time there. I just had to keep taking anti inflammatories. The rest of the steps are fine. Elevator works a treat.. I wont be staying anywhere else.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
4  Thank 1-Well-Travelled
JasmineHotel1, Owner at Jasmine Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2011

Dear Cherished guest please be so kind and send a short more detailed note to the Jasmine Hotel reception staff (info@jasminehotel-pattaya.com) regarding the location of the step issue “My only complaint was the ill finished stair edge near the bottom floor (cemented)" and we will rectify this issue straight away. We have completed the resigning and installment of the new fire escape and refurbishing all our rooms. We will continue to purchase more art work for the rooms.
Thanks again for your brilliant feedback, we all hope to see you again soon in the Land of smiles.

Reviewed July 8, 2011

Travailing as single gentleman, enchanted too discover the delights of the lands of spice, I indeed found the Jasmine to be the Perl within the oyster of illusion.
The Jasmine is a safe secure harbour from where one can embark, recover, recharge and relax whilst on their voyage of discovery. The Hotel, which is located on Soi BJ, is literally 50yards from the absolute heart of the magic, of the wildness and fantasy, which the night life of Pattaya has to offer. I must however stress that the 50yard walk may for some be a path of great temptation which may change the course of one’s life forever. In fact it would not surprise me to hear that this was the ground which supported the tree which bore the forbidden fruit... It is certainly not a walk for those with even the widest of narrow minds....
The hotel staff are excellent,.. They are professional, courteous, respectful and kind. They will attend to your every need and desire, they will respect your privacy. As with most Thai people they may not seem that forthcoming, however ask you shall receive. As someone once said “A shy man gets nothing, whilst the squeaky key gets all the oil”.
Yes you might read about an odd shaped tile in the swimming pool, or a cracked toilet seat, or even a transvestite outside your bedroom window, but this all adds to the magic of the location. If you are seeking Hilton style chain hotel accommodation where every room in every hotel in every city on the globe is the same, well maybe this is not the place for you. If you want to experience Pattaya and you don’t want disapproving eyes to be staring at you in the foyer, yet you still want the creature comforts of western civilisation, well this may very place for you. As the website says, this place truly is a pearl for the price of an oyster.
I have stayed in the Jasmine several times now, and i plan to stay there several times more. All I can say now is, “I can’t wait until it’s time for them to send their limo to pick me up at the airport”

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
3  Thank alf925
JasmineHotel1, Owner at Jasmine Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2011

Dear Sir! you must be a poet to write so wonderfully, from all of us thanks a million for your review. We are always striving the better ourselves, this week we are painting all the hall ways with a white coating on the brick tops leaving the space between the brick with our mellow orange color, this is to brighten the hall ways slightly, In addition we are painting four rooms 100% as they are a bit shady after use. And installing an additional fire escape on the front of the hotel to ensure we have 3 individual escapes available. We have also changed all the individual bath room ceiling lights to a modern fixture that gives better light and in addition has a circular light tube that saves energy. The hotel as you know is not perfect and of course is as you mentioned not five stars but its low cost, Clean and friendly. I strongly believe as I travel a lot around the world and stay in many hotels, that when on holidays it’s better to use your hard earned money on adventures, Sightseeing, and treats and minimize the amount on the place you reside but still have necessary amities (And not have to pay extra for them) and of course feel safe.
Again! Thank you ever so much for the nicest moral boost we have ever received.
On behalf of the Jasmine Hotel staff.

Reviewed July 7, 2011

Stayed at Jasmine Hotel for 3 days and loved it. Hotel is located less than a minute walk from the Walking Street, do you need anything else? Staff was very helpful and friendly. Very satisfied.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 6, 2011

Rooms are brilliant come complete with sink and cooker beds are comfortable also very clean inside and well decorated.
Friendly and efficient service from receptions. a friend I was travelling with lost his passport and the guy running the hotel helped with, contacted previous hotel we stayed, bus companies and then also printed of a step by step information on getting a new passport. Absoutly brilliant service at such reasonable price.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 29, 2011

i booked this hotel online for 3nights, & stayed 3weeks.location is great, 50 meters to walking st & all the night life you want.i had deluxe room . very clean,fridge t.v a/c fan cooking facilities, good shower &toilet. i found staff very friendly & helpfull.i would recomend this hotel to anyone, i stayed here may 2011 ,& have booked again for 4 weeks in july 2011. top marks jasmine hotel! geoff sanders kiwi.

Room Tip: check jasmine hotel web site to book a room .