“Fantastic”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pattaya
Jasmine Hotel Pattaya
Ranked #177 of 457 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed March 13, 2011

My cousin and I stayed for 12 nights in the best rooms on the top floor in Feb 2011. Very spacious, very clean and for £24 per night per room, very good value for money. The staff were very helpful. Also, within 2 minutes slow walk to Walking Steet, and 5 minutes of the beach. If I return to Pattaya, I will be staying at the Jasmine again.

• Stayed: February 2011
1  Thank Rince758

Reviewed March 10, 2011

I stayed in Jasmine hotel with my friend for 2 weeks,all I can say its a great hotel,we met there Mr.Paal,he is the owner,very friendly and helpful person and almost every day there, taking care of the business which I think is great to find an western owner ready to hear your complain and ready to make changes on the spot.
Its an old hotel,like all hotels in walking street, but very well maintained, super location as you have everything you need in walking distance,2 minutes to walking street and all the action,in the same Soi you have 2-3 small resturants,bars and it’s a dead end Soi,that’s why the hotel is amazingly quite,all the day you don’t hear any noise although you are 3 minutes away from the biggest bars and discos in pattaya.
I like it coz of the location,in the middle of the night life action and at the same time you can sleep comfortably until noon without being disturbed by a stupid music from some stupid bar.
Value of mony,for 850PHT you will get the room,we came without reservation,I think it’s a great price for a nice hotel in pattaya these days.
All I can say,I was full satisfied there, I am looking forward to go back again next vacation.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
JasmineHotel1, Owner at Jasmine Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2011

Dear sir thank you ever so much for your kind reviews. It’s great to here that all the hard work that the staff and janitors are doing is showing fruits; an artist is also painting some of the hallway windows and reception office glass paneling with flowers and plant art. (We now have added two additional janitors (between 09:00-17:00) to our staff as the wear and tear from being almost 100% full the last 5 months has taken its toll on the rooms) every single room is being checked in detail, painted, Air conditioners serviced, lights changed out, More art put up, New towels purchased and we are also proud to say that we are slowly changing all the TV, s in the rooms to flat screen 24" types. There is no noisy construction being preformed just maintenance. We will in 2012 build one penthouse with a 360 degree view above the 5 floor.
Again thank you from all of us for you kind review and we look forward to seeing you as soon as you can come to the Land of smiles again.
Paal S. Dinessen.

Reviewed March 3, 2011

well , just stayed with my friend for 4 days(25th - 1 march). cant expect more. i had booked a delux room(202) through net and all went fine including the airport pick up and drop.(thought the driver messed a bit while dropping us back we called the hotel and they made sure he got back soon) the front desk ladies were a true example of thai hospitality. the rooms were clean and very quite though its just a 5 minutes walk to walking street. rooms were cleaned daily . the free internet at the hotel is a advantage. the hotel desk booked us packages for bungy jumping and the tiger zoo at reasonable rates. would recomend this to all ya. thanks jasmine for making my stay memorable. way to go :-)

1  Thank samwills
Reviewed March 1, 2011

I stayed here for 2 days with my friends and I love it..

Great location, clean rooms.

Recommended to stay if you wish to be in Walking Street.

I stayed at Superior Room on Level 5, noise level is not an issue.

Will definitely stay there again.

2  Thank Kimimaro86
Reviewed February 15, 2011

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
JasmineHotel1, Owner at Jasmine Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2011

Reviewed February 5, 2011