All reviews pattaya beach royal cruise sea view beach wing nice sea small lobby nice hotel nice hospitality security deposit new wing small swimming pool the main hotel sister hotel recommend this hotel nice bathroom house keeping easy access
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed for three nights. Room was great with a awesome view of the sea. Great to watch the sun set and have a drink on the balcony. Central to all local amenities and a 30 second walk to the beech. We had breakfast included and the variety and staff were fantastic. So good we have booked again for the end of September.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Jordan-KMChong, General Manager at A-ONE Pattaya Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Khun MarksQ9892MZ,

Thank you for choosing the A-ONE Pattaya Beach Resort as your preferred choice of accommodation in Pattaya, and truly appreciate you take the time to share your review with others.

I am delighted you had a wonderful time with us, especially the awesome view of the sea and the sunset and thank you for making reservation directly with us for your upcoming stay.

The team and I look forward to seeing you again at the end of September and continue to exceed your expectation.

Reviewed September 7, 2019 via mobile

Nice hotel with friendly professional staff on the front desk. Room was a good size and clean with a comfortable bed and a nice bathroom. Breakfast is pretty good and served across the street in the next building. Would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Jordan-KMChong, General Manager at A-ONE Pattaya Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2019

Dear Khun K796QEmarkt,

Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to share your review with others.

I am delighted that you love our room size and enjoyed the comfortability of the bed, thank you for your kindness for rated us a perfect score and we hope to see you again in the near future and continue to exceed your expectation.

Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

A One Pattaya Beach Resort Hotel is recommended hotel to stay at Pattaya. The location is strategic, in front of beach, near 7 eleven and family mart, food stalls, restaurants. The staffs are very friendly. We ask where and how to go to the sightseeing places, they told us clearly. The room is comfortable, spacious and clean. The bed is large and more than enough for both.

Date of stay: September 2019

Dear Khun Sanzchn,

I am delighted that you were pleased with our hospitality overall and appreciate your effort in promoting A-ONE Pattaya Beach Resort to others. I look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future for yet another perfect stay.

Reviewed August 31, 2019

It was amazing stay in the hotel with perfect view on the sea from the room.
Top localization, very clean, nice swimming pool with the sea view. Very friendly and helpful reception. The best place to stay in Pattaya.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Khun Tomasz-gorka,

Thank you for staying with us recently, "Best Hotel in Thailand" I love the headline for the review.

The team and I truly appreciate your kindness and high praise, we work hard to ensure our guests have the best hospitality, and I am proud that we did it during your stay with us.

I look forward to hosting your stay once again and continue to exceed your expectation.

Reviewed August 30, 2019

We really enjoyed our stay in your hotel especially friends in the hotel and we definitely come back again and of course will anyone to visit and stay your hotel. I am will recommend this hotel to my family and friends

Date of stay: August 2019

Dear Khun Saif A,

Thank you for choosing A-ONE Pattaya Beach Resort as your preferred choice of hotel in Pattaya, and for taking the time to share your review with others.

I am proud that my team managed to provide you an exceptional experience and truly appreciate your effort in promoting A-ONE Pattaya Beach Resort to your friends. I look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future and continue to exceed your expectation.