“Very Nice”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Very Nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

The place is so lively and with a lot bars and restaurants . Don't miss having and seeing the turkish ice cream and the ice cream show.

• Arabic first
Xtraveler43
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“police scam”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

I was just in Pattaya Thailand returning less than 3 days ago. On 2 occasions I was stopped by a traffic officer for absolutely no other reason than being a tourist on a motorbike. On occasions the officer threatened to impound the motorbike & take me to the station. In both situations I was able to negotiate a bribe to be done with the situation, although I had done nothing wrong I did not have time to deal with the B.S. On vacation. In the 2nd incident which occurred at walking where 2nd road intersects, the officer took the key out of my bike, after a waited for a moment I asked him what did I do he said something that didn't make a bit of sense. After he explained the consequences & his planned actions, I said how much to make this go away. He directed me to go across the street into the booth where he took all the baht I had out of my pocket, I had approx 3500 baht. He took it all & handed me 200 baht back. I laughed & what am I going to do with this? You took roughly a $100 dollars from me & leave me $9 bucks just enough to buy a few beers. He laughed, handed me my key & sent me on my way. WTF?

1 Thank Xtraveler43
London, United Kingdom
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 84 helpful votes
“You have to see it once”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

I recently heard Thai people saying the word of Pattaya makes them feel like to take a shower and wash their teeth.

Visited September 2013
Antwerp, Belgium
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Walking street walk through no more no less”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

Of course you need to visit this street full of restaurants, bars and gogo bars. Stay out of trouble especially avoid the Russian 'maffia style' people.It's an experience, but after one hour I had enough of cultural entertainment.

Visited January 2014
ho chi minh
“Great place for nightlife”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

It's a great place to watching people in all kind of skin/regional in 1 place. Many bars/restaurants/club that open until 3am with many activities like magic, singing, dancing...it's really funning & interesting. If you travel alone and is nightlife lover, don't miss this place. Be aware of some guys who try to invite you watching x-show.