“Little heaven in the city of love”
Review of Pattaya Loft Hotel

Pattaya Loft Hotel
Ranked #310 of 447 Hotels in Pattaya
Mumbai
“Little heaven in the city of love”
Reviewed February 2, 2010

Off the main road, the hotel offers you a great stay in the busy little town of Pattaya. Close and easily accessible to the various places of interest in Pattaya, Citin Loft is indeed a place to come home to. The rooms are very spacious with a cute balcony. Room service is good. Staff very helpful and good

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Sydney
Reviewed February 1, 2010

My friends and I stayed here in August 2009 for a whole week. My friend found this hoel on the net while we were looking for a place to stay in Pattaya. At first I was abit skeptical at first when I saw the price, but we went ahead with it anyway. I was very suprised when we got there. The staff were great, the hotel itself was quite nice, it was clean and very comfortable. They have new amenities, great bathroom and tv and dvd player.Beds were very comfy and rooms were made up everyday(as it should be)
I thought that overall, the hotel was excellent for what we paid.Great value and great service.I have recomended this hotel to my friends and I would definitely stay here again myself

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with friends
west yorkshire
Reviewed January 29, 2010

one off the top hotels ....i just love staying hear .and always will wen iam in town..thanks to all the staff ..very helpfull

• Stayed December 2009, traveled solo
France
Reviewed January 16, 2010

I stayed at this hotel with a friend at room 271 between 09JAN2010 and 13JAN2010. Bugs running on the wall of the bathroom. Toilet flush not working properly. Room not cleaned (ants on the floor, web spiders on the wall). Towels smelling bad. Personnel (Staff) not smiling. Key of the room sometimes not working. Too many papers to fill in when we check-in or check out. Breakfast available until 10:30, but at 10:00 nothing left. Not enough choice for beakfast (Had to ask for honey because no jam left). First time we have to give a deposit (1000 THB) in a hotel. Impossible to take a nap during the day, there are workers everywhere around the hotel, and the windows/walls are not soundproofed. My bed was broken, and "repaired" with a brick under. Windows only in the rooms, the living room does not have any window. The swimming pool is outside, next to the road (everybody can see you from the street), with no shower.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with friends
2 Thank Luc M

Travelers are raving about these Pattaya hotels

BrightonUK
Reviewed January 2, 2010

I stayed here in December 2009 for five nights and would definately recommend it.

I had a superior twin room on the 7th floor which was clean and spacious. The room was cleaned each day and had a DVD player, tea and coffee facilities, safe, umbrella and bath robes. Air con was good and all controlled from a central point by the bed.

Breakfast was included and was ok. There was reasonable selection of asian dishes and also fruit, breads, cereal and omelettes etc. Hotel also had a small pool which only got the sun briefly in the morning, but also be aware that there is contstruction next door of a new hotel so if you want peace and quiet on your balcony then this place is not for you. They only work on it 9-5 it seems.

However, if you are just sleeping there and getting back later in the afternoon each day then definately book it. Its a 5 min walk to the main street which connects you by Baht bus to the main drag or Jomtien beach where I went each day. If you are getting a taxi or limo from Bangkok airport the driver may struggle to find it initially.

I didn't use the laundry facilities as there are plenty near by that are cheaper. The lady I used was about 10 meters from the main entrance on the left as you walk out. She got everything back to me in 24 hours but one of my shirts did end up with a nasty brown stain!

I also ordered room service a couple of times in the evening and would recommend this too. Cheap, quick and tasty - especially the burger! They also have two free internet stations in reception, but I used the free in-room Wi-Fi which was great. The staff were really helpful too, especially when I couldn't first connect two came up and helped me - even calling their friends to try and sort it for me!

Overall I would strongly recommend this place. Its new, comfortable and clean. I went on to stay at other Citin properties in Asia and this was definately, by far, the best.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled solo
london
Reviewed December 30, 2009

I have written one good review now i have to retract on a few things like many other people the mini bar seems to be the problem in this hotel i was charged 270 baht equivelent of £5 for water and to be quite honest i dont remember even drinking i used to drink the free water so be very careful i think on the occasions i used to buy my own from the family mart just up the road to avoid cost, so what i thought was a nice establishment is some sort of rip off joint just be careful

• Stayed December 2009
1 Thank panglover
Harlow
Reviewed December 24, 2009

My partner, her Adult son and myself stayed in the Citin Loft on a bead and breakfast basis for one week. Overall, we were pleased with our stay with just a few minor criticisms. First of all the hotel is very clean and tidy. The room was also very reasonable and the beds were comfortable. The bathroom was a good size with a separate bath and shower and we only had a basic room. The Citin Cafe where breakfast is served was also very tidy and the help yourself breakfast was more than satisfactory. I would recommend having breakfast before 9am though as it can get very busy later on. Although the surrounding location to the hotel is a bit of an eyesore, its within walking distance of the beach, shops and nightlife. Make sure you ask the reception staff to write the hotel address down on a piece of paper in Thai, because most of the taxi drivers do not know the hotel because its not on the main road. One small problem we did have is that you can order omlete's and scrambled eggs from the chap behind the counter in the breakfast cafe but on two occasion's we ordered omlete's and were just forgotten about as they seem to do it all by memory. Also what left a little sour taste in our mouths at the end of the holiday was when we checked out they tried to charge us for abeer they said we had taken from the fridge in the room. But we had not taken anything, we bought all our own drinks from the supermarket. But they said the brand of beer left in the fridge was not one they keep so we must have drunk one and replaced it with our own, which was simply not true. In the end they did not charge us but they seemed to not believe us, which was a shame. I would recommend this hotel to couples and lone travellers, who want somewhere clean, tidy and good value for money. I would not recommend it for families with young children as you have to navigate backstreet roads and a few busy roads to get to the beach and the pool isn't really suitable for sun bathing as its in the shade. If I was going to back to Thailand I would stay here again, as its a pretty safe option and if you want a good nights sleep its very quiet at night with no loud music like some of the beach resorts. It was also nice to have two internet stations in reception you could use for free whenever you liked

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank Scott B
Citinloft, general manager at Pattaya Loft Hotel, responded to this review, December 27, 2009
First of all, we would like to thank you for staying with us. your valuable comments help us to future improve our cast care level.

we look forward to warm welcoming you once again on your next visit at Citin Loft Pattaya.

Yours sincerely,