Holiday Inn Pattaya
$86
$137
$84
Trip.com
LK The Empress(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
$75
$63
Dusit Thani Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
$137
$83
Trip.com
$113
$82
Siam@Siam Design Hotel Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
$91
$68
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $76/night.

Amari Nova Suites Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
$55
Hotels.com
$300
$232
Agoda.com
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
1,749 results
All reviewsexecutive towerbay towerinfinity poolbeach roadhavana barihg memberwalking streetsea viewkids clubthe north endrooftop barcorner roomhigh floorhotel is locatedbreakfast buffetsmall balconythe club lounge
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I had been to Pattaya many times but stayed for the first time at Holiday Inn, Pattaya. Our room was at 17th floor with very nice sea view. Hotel was very good with good staff and very good breakfast and sea food preparations...
Its a wonderfully good place to live and enjoy in Pattaya.....Only problem which i faced was its quite costly internet system.

Room Tip: Whenever booking, prefer to book a room at 16th plus floor with odd numbered room. As odd number rooms give a more clear view of sea up to walking street....
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank manoj64
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I was a bit sceptical when I checked in to this Hotel on 7th of October 2013, but man this was the best place I have stayed till now. I had taken a higher floor room with Ocean and City View balcony and the room was worth every penny of it. The Food at Cafe G especially the breakfast was exceptional and the service was to the T every time we went there.
The staff always greeted us with a welcome smile, and the Room was made up every day during our three day stay. They have two pools and a great Kids area with an attendant.
To top it all the Guy at the Concierge(he was there on the 8th of October at around 2.30pm) was always very helpful and gave us some wonderful tips and also arranged for an elephant ride.

I would only go to Holiday Inn if I ever visited Pattaya.

Room Tip: Kids Friendly and great breakfast. Please select higher floor ocean view rooms if you want to enjoy.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Stayed in here whenever I visit my suppliers, and it clean, convenient and new.

All the rooms are angled in such a way that you get sea view and not seeing much of your neighbours at the balcony.

Only thing to rant about is that the internet is too costly. It's 690 Bhatt a day, or approx £12.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank jameshu
Reviewed October 9, 2013

What can I say about this place...??? My bf and I love pretty much everything about this place. The staffs were great, everything is clean and comfortable. I love the view from our room. Def would stay here again.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Now I must admit, I am not the easiest of travelers, as being a Platinum IHG member I do expect a certain level of service, but I must say, staff at the hotel simply went above and beyond all my expectations and requests.

We booked 3 rooms, for a total of 6 of us. Check in was smooth, and reception had arranged for our 3 rooms to be close to each other. The rooms were spotlessly clean, and modern. The maids were very polite and helpful. The view from our rooms were also fantastic, of both the ocean and City. Beds are also very comfortable.

Breakfast was good with a wide variety of items to choose from. Whilst most hotels have the standard buffet, chefs were on hand to make items to your request. Room service was also, quick, good quality and reasonably priced.

The hotel is located at the top end of Pattaya, meaning that it is away from the noiser part of town. There are numerous good restaurants and bars within walking distance. Regardless if you want to get to the other end, it'll only cost you approx 150THB.

The staff were not only very accommodating, but also provided service with a smile. Something which unfortunately is a rarity these days.

The only downside was WiFi signal was poor in my room only. One thing I would recommend, is making use of their dry cleaning facility. Not only do your clothes come back spotless, they also arrive with a lovely fresh smell. Something not experienced at any other facility. The cost is on the higher side, but still very much worth it.

This hotel is a credit to the IHG group, and a lot could be learnt from their whole operation. Without a doubt, this will be my only choice of accommodation when returning. This was the general consensus from the rest of the party.

Well done, and keep it up!

Room Tip: Rooms on higher floors!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends