“Great buffet”

Cherry's Restaurant Pattaya
Ranked #130 of 1,035 Restaurants in Pattaya
Cuisines: French, Italian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A warm welcome you to the Cherry’s Restaurant.The Restaurant was established in 2004 by chef Nuttapong who has been passionately devoting himself in the culinary business long time and was objectively established the restaurant of the fine dining with affordable prices for all guests - Thailand residence and holiday-makers.Apparently, the Cherry’s Restaurant arranges the Daily Gourmet Menu to pursuits a whole array of the slogan The Stunning Great Value & Unforgettable Fine Dining in Town. Please, come to relish yourself.Chef Nuttapong and his crew wish you a bon appétit in Cherry’s Restaurant, Pattaya.
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Very good value international buffet on Saturday nights. Lots of choice. Maybe lacks a bit of atmosphere in low season but overall highly recommended

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I've been going here for a couple years now. Everyone I go with seems to like it. Quality and selection has remained consistent imho. We only go for the international buffet which I believe is on Wednesdays and Saturdays. I think it's around 400-450baht. You get a good selection of meat, fish, chicken dishes. Decent salad bar. Above average selection of desserts. Still my favorite place to bring an appetite for dinner in Pattaya.

You usually need to make reservations for the Wed/Sat buffet if going with more than a couple people. If not you may end up sitting in the front restaurant area a little ways away from the buffet area or they may be full.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Have been here in high season and was worried that the selection of food would be less,but it wasn`t. Brilliant selection of lovely food which catered for all tastes. Our party was a mix of Thai and westerners but there was a good choice for everyone. The salmon was worth the cost of 350 baht for the whole meal all by itself. We had the Saturday night international buffet and next time that I am in Pattaya on a Saturday I will definitely be going back there again. Service was good and with many smiles from all the staff and the chef explained what everything was for us. Really enjoyed the evening there, no rush to go as I had eaten so much!.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

The day we went here, they did a buffet.

I was not impressed at all. The selection of dishes was good, but the quality just so so. The setting is very poor. It feels as if they randomly placed some tables and chairs in an empty room. No atmosphere whatsoever.

One positive point: it's cheap.

1  Thank Erik_Pattaya
Reviewed May 29, 2013

...or maybe it's just me. We used to go to Cherry's all the time. It felt intimate and the food was very special. Now the place seems cavernous, the intimacy is gone and the quality seems diminished as well.

The service has always been top notch, the portions are generous and the prices are quite reasonable. But the quality is just not there anymore.

Many people really like the buffets on Wednesday and Saturday nights. For me it is a madhouse. Far too many Russians and kids with rude behavior. Tons and tons of food, but the quality is mostly mediocre. I think customers go because of the price and they just don't care about the quality.