This hotel is located on top of the hills overlooking Pattaya. To get a sense of its location, Google Sheraton Pattaya Hill Resort. Its located about 5 minutes from there. You are in a prime location without paying the prime prices. It is also 15 minute walking distance to main Pattaya Beach and there are lots of buses that pass by. Here is my take:
1. Affordable rates if you book online
2. Clean swimming pool and clean sheets
3. You can actually sleep at night with the windows open. Unlike beach area pattaya, the hills are quite. This is important because Thailand is a loud place and discos sometimes go all night.
1. Expensive internet-go into town to check your email.
2. One of the clerks is too clever. Tried to charge me extra 400baht for my last night. Fortunately, when checking out, an honest clerk charged me the correct rate.
3. If you are night partier, you will need to take transportation from the beach area. Don't pay more than 100 Baht (regular price is 20-30 baht) but at night, farang prices are in play.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking