Tripadvisor
Pattaya
Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Top fashion Shop in pattaya

I Shoped in Shop many time it was great expirince and good Service 😎 this time i got suit and some... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Singh G
Get what you ask for

Great tailor, acually asks me what I want and delivers, not what everyone does in Pattaya... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
r_gnvaldur_

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Pattaya
from $2.59
More Info
All reviews great tailor quick turnaround bought suits tailor made custom suit fitted suit end product final product these guys jacket shop workmanship shirt material overcoat vest trousers
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

That was absolutely stunning!I bought I suit and a shirt,absolutely great..Really good work..I will definitely come back..Keep the good work guys...!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 11, 2020

I knew that I am in Thailand for a few days and I always read the tailors in Thailand are great. So why not, I looked at Tripadvisor for a well rated one near my hotel and found Chheena Fashion.

I went there without an appointment to have a look at the shop. On the way there you meet many Tailors, but no, I wanted to go to this one.

I entered the store, was immediately greeted friendly and asked to sit down to have a drink to cool down (Outside it was 33 degrees and I sweated a little bit).

I looked around, so many fabrics, textiles, colours, incredible.
Now John, the owner, came up to me and asked me what I was looking for or needed. I told him that I first need a suit and a shirt. We looked through my colour wishes and chose the right textiles for the suit and vest and a shirt.

Here I asked for a price and after this was clarified I immediately decided to buy another suit and a second shirt in a different colour and pattern.

Now I was professionally measured and after this was done I was asked to be ready for half an hour in about 3 days. And so it was, 3 days later John got in touch again and I visited the shop where a tailor was waiting for me and he put parts of the suit on me and made drawings for the next cut.

It was promised to come back in 2 days at me to try on the finished clothes and that's how it was. 2 days later I was already wearing a new jacket, vest, shirt and trousers and could notice some minor changes and adjustments which were done within one day.

A great service at a great price. I always wear Hugo Boss till now, but that's over, finally suits that fit perfectly!
That was worth it.

All the best to John and his great team.
Greetings
Piotr

1  Thank Piotr_Handke
Reviewed January 1, 2020

Bought 2 full smokings blue and black with shirts, extra pants, bow ties,... at best price...

Hassan you are the best and we keep in touch! All my suites will come from you in the future. I’ll recommend everyone I know.

One place in Pattaya to order your quality clothes at the best service and price.

Greetings from Belgium and Luxembourg

Bert

Reviewed December 29, 2019

A few years back I walked into this tailors with a mate who bought suits and shirts for work at the time I had no need for a suit until now
Even before arriving in Pattaya Thailand I spoke to the shop via a app called what’s app to say be coming for suit
Once arrived had my measurements done then the next day tried on a few alterations to fit more better the next day came back all ready from the trousers waistcoat jacket and all 7 shirts fitted amazing highly recommended and for the prices paid you won’t find better

Thank Best soi lesbia... T
Reviewed December 20, 2019 via mobile

Had a great experience at this tailor. Ordered 10 shirts and 2 shorts. High-end quality and perfect fit. I recommend this tailor if you are looking for the best quality

Date of experience: November 2019