Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent Pattaya day trip!!

Excellent & Professional service.Cost effective..Polite & we'll experienced driver.. We had a great... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Nivedhitha K
Madurai, India
Joes taxis

The best taxi service in Pattaya would not use any one else reliable always on time friendly... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Fezzer9

Recommended experiences in and around Pattaya
from $4.86
from $52.82
from $16.19
More Info
All reviews always on time bangkok airport reliable service comfortable car drove safely safe driver thai service excellent communication friendly driver laem chabang hua hin cruise ship day tour whatsapp cars thailand dmk
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

Used this taxi service from Bangkok airport to pattaya and back again
Both trips excellent
Nothing to much trouble
And lovely clean new vehicles

Will definitely use again
Andy Beatty

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank Y591KQandyb
Reviewed January 15, 2020

Have contacted Joe three times for his service. The first 2 went flawlessly as planned! On time, eye for detail, interactive, accomodating to requests to the best of his abilities, and the best of all, very interactive and POLITE!

The third time was a little glitched as i caused him some trouble by cancelling and re-booking again. I thought in my heart, OMG, I'm going to be giving him so much trouble :( but Joe was so helpful and accomodating that he managed to help me get my transport earlier than i expected. 10 thumbs up for JOE!!

Would definitely recommend anyone who requires a taxi service to get in touch with Joe.

1  Thank ycnjames87
Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

Was super easy to book via WhatsApp - which was great since we didn’t have a local phone! Car arrived on time - wasn’t the most luxurious car (a bit smelly) but it was clean and overall fine. Great price! Highly recommend for reliability and value.

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank anjaniv2014
Reviewed January 13, 2020

Very good service prompt reply to messages
When I had to go to airport to pick up a friend and there plane kept changing times because of a volcano erupting he was happy each time I changed my pick up time I think I changed times about 3 times

1  Thank Billyburch1964
Reviewed January 11, 2020

We used this service multiple times across December and January to and from Suvarnabhumi airport to different destinations.
I found the service to be excellent. Always on time, Joe is always available for customer service and queries too.
I wouldn't use anyone else. Trust in Joe; Thailand's best.

2  Thank redripper1