“Hidious”

Cuisines: Indian
Finland
“Hidious”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

This is an absolutely awful restaurant. They have a good location and that will get them customers, and they need to as noone will ever come back here. The place looks awful, the service is unpleasant and the food is overpriced and absolut crap. Avoid this place, at all cost.

If you want great indian food in pattaya, go to Indian by Nature

• Visited June 2011
3 Thank Travelman77_fi

Bangkok, Thailand
“Terrible.........”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

I have been here in Pattaya for two days....and every now and then have had incidents which left me in bad taste....it always was a Thai on the other side...so I calmed myslef down saying I am in a foreign land.....but being duped by an Indian and that too punjabi.......The lady in the restaurant was so annoying that I just completed my food in ten minutes and left.....one of the worst travel experiences.......wish I could have seen the comments before............the problem is we check for hotels to stay but not to eat....as its a half an hour-1 hr affair....but such people and restaurants spoil your total mood..........they cant be spared.......

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank Ganjajgar
India
“crap food, crap service”
Reviewed February 18, 2012

terrible food and service. I think the others have echoed similar views, so there is no need for me to elaborate. Felt cheated and insulted. The staff should win award for most sullen faces in thailand.

• Visited May 2011
2 Thank msaraf101
New Delhi, India
“never go to sher e punjab pattaya”
Reviewed December 4, 2011

The most worst [place on earth to have food.Curse on Indian and Punjab food flavours which it is actually known for.Horrible and idiotic ;lady owner who does not knows how to talk to People.Ashamed of calling her a Indian lady.Will even charge for water without informing you.NO TASTE IN FOOD AND NO SERVING QUANTITY.IN ALL PATHETIC.NEVER VISIT.THEY BETTER LEARN FIRST OR MUST SHUT IT DOWN.

• Visited December 2011
2 Thank RAJATT A
Pattaya, Thailand
“Worst Indian food in Pattaya”
Reviewed August 19, 2011

Found on Beach Road not far past Central Festival. I was shown my seat, and my drink order was taken. A sullen thai girl plopped my coke down on the table and my order was taken by Indian woman I assume is manager or owner. I ordered Chicken Korma, white rice, and plain naan. The naan was burnt, the rice was okay, but what can you mess up with white rice? Now to the Korma: It looked like a bowl of baby food. Whatever cream had been added was all broken leaving a watery,lumpy mess. Totally tasteless with a few pieces of bland chicken. Overall a terrible place to eat. Of course, they could care less as evidenced by charging 420 baht for the bowl of diarrhea they served me. A terrible shame.

• Visited August 2011