Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$26
$26
Agoda.com
$23
Easy and fast booking
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
A Tripadvisor Member
Kihei, Hawaii
Reviewed June 25, 2012

IDK why this hotel is under Chonburi, teachnicaly it is but we live in Chonburi town part time with our own hotel listings here. Natural Beach Hotel should be under Pattaya an hour away from Chonburi but yes in Chonburi province which is huge.
weve stayed here twice for decent price and excellent location, after that it dwindles down fast.
just this past weekend I exterminated 7 mosquitos after checking in. returning to our room around midnight I deleted 2 more. staying in this night to watch the Euro Cup I was attacked by another two times. not such a big deal but something should be done about the mossies here. nice water pressure but poor fixtures, dated and rusty in room 115. aircon it a great feature in this room, super cold so keep the controller close by. TV has many channels in many languages. Mini Bar is only cold when your in the room long enough. without your key in the slot the electric shuts down.
the pool is great, cleaner then the ocean and it has a nice deep end and a childs pool attached. staying in room 112 before its good for the price, baht 1050 with direct access to the pool. room 115 is only baht 950 and no view.
theres a salon, massage and restaraunt on site and your right across the street from the beach. we like that its only four minutes walk to Central Festival where we needed to be. best quality is location for sure. worst quality is taking 500 baht deposit. they never did this to us the first time we stayed. anyway we got it back but only after we asked which we thought really funny. how many people forget, who knows.
for you party animals its also close to Walking Street and the baht bus runs right outside the front door.

Room tip: worth the extra 100 baht for the pool view, first floor even better for direct access
Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Decent room! Reasonable price I guess but will not be staying here for more than 1 night. The women on the desk didn't even say please and thank you. One woman who I assume was the manager who showed us the room didn't say a word just chewed and popped her chewing gum.

EVERYONE go to the hotel one up from them 'Baan Sila' I think it is. Stayed there last year and was lovely and better staff. Wish I wasn't so desperate to get a room to go for a pee otherwise I would have walked out And paid the extra 50bht at Baan Sila.

Date of stay: June 2012
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Nathan D
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Room is clean, the location is very good, near pattaya beach, and not noise at night.
But wifi for the hotel need to pay extra money, and the staffs in the hotel are really so so. They didn't tell me anything about the hotel. I even don't know there is a swimming pool and a resturant in the hotel. The staff told me nothing about the hotel and when I asked them something they looked not very kind, that made me unhappy. I only stayed there one night, and changed to another hotel the next day.

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Collin H
Reviewed April 2, 2012

I like the location of this hotel it's just along pattaya beach road, very ideal for families because its not noisy.

Date of stay: March 2012
1  Thank jetglenn
Reviewed March 28, 2012

The location is great.. the hotel is beautiful... however I will strongly recommend you not to stay there.. the staffs behaved terrible... they r rude and disrespectful. Cannot treat their customers. Always find ways to charge extra money from the customers. I was there last week for 3 days. Last day they charged us 300 BHAT becasue the bed sheet was a little dirty. This was my sixth visit to Pattaya never felf so disguested ever and it was just because of the staff of this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2012