Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$27
$26
Agoda.com
$22
Easy and fast booking
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Decent room! Reasonable price I guess but will not be staying here for more than 1 night. The women on the desk didn't even say please and thank you. One woman who I assume was the manager who showed us the room didn't say a word just chewed and popped her chewing gum.

EVERYONE go to the hotel one up from them 'Baan Sila' I think it is. Stayed there last year and was lovely and better staff. Wish I wasn't so desperate to get a room to go for a pee otherwise I would have walked out And paid the extra 50bht at Baan Sila.

Date of stay: June 2012
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Nathan D
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Room is clean, the location is very good, near pattaya beach, and not noise at night.
But wifi for the hotel need to pay extra money, and the staffs in the hotel are really so so. They didn't tell me anything about the hotel. I even don't know there is a swimming pool and a resturant in the hotel. The staff told me nothing about the hotel and when I asked them something they looked not very kind, that made me unhappy. I only stayed there one night, and changed to another hotel the next day.

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Collin H
Reviewed April 2, 2012

I like the location of this hotel it's just along pattaya beach road, very ideal for families because its not noisy.

Date of stay: March 2012
1  Thank jetglenn
Reviewed March 28, 2012

The location is great.. the hotel is beautiful... however I will strongly recommend you not to stay there.. the staffs behaved terrible... they r rude and disrespectful. Cannot treat their customers. Always find ways to charge extra money from the customers. I was there last week for 3 days. Last day they charged us 300 BHAT becasue the bed sheet was a little dirty. This was my sixth visit to Pattaya never felf so disguested ever and it was just because of the staff of this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
5  Thank irfanrashid3636
Reviewed March 9, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel on 4 occasions and I always love it. Staff a great, location is fantastic and they have a really nice pool.

Date of stay: February 2012