“You won't find better value in Pattaya”
Review of Prima Mansion

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pattaya
Prima Mansion
Ranked #360 of 463 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed July 20, 2009

I found it to be a really great little place to stay. Spotlessly clean with fresh bed linen and towels everyother day. The rooms have tiled floors throughout which along with the a/c unit helps to keep it really cool and comfortable. A patio door opened on to a nice little balcony which had a tap and a small discreet washing line about waist height which I found really useful especially after a day at the beach ( Koh Lan or Jontiem ) I couldn't fault the staff at Prima they were all as good as gold. My room was cleaned, mopped and dusted to a high standard everyday. Whenever I left the hotel day or night.! I left my keys in the safety deposit box at reception and there was never any problem with security there. I dare say some folks will consider the "Prima" a liitle basic.! But why pay through the nose.? when you can you spend the the money you've saved on " other things" ;-) I recommend this little gem to all.! All the fun in town is only 10mins away by bike taxi and they are parked ready and waiting right outside.! "Roll on November.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled with friends
2  Thank Nighthawk66
Reviewed December 10, 2008

This hotel seemed to be a bit of a rent by the hour place - I could be wrong but there were certainly a lot of comings and goings during the night, pretty noisy too. Our room was very basic and fairly clean - only just acceptable. There was a fridge and some satellite channels on TV and a very ordinary bed. Location was a long way out of the heart of town and down what was a dark and a bit scary street.

There were renovations going on while we were there, so perhaps it is a completely different place now, but I'm not inclined to try it out.

Full review at http://www.littlewhiteswan.com/Accom/az08/0803.html

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Swanygirlie