“Excellent steaks and service. ”
Review of Beefeater

Beefeater
Ranked #33 of 1,318 Restaurants in Pattaya
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Swedish
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Staff here so attentive. Service excellent. Had fillet steaks done to perfection. Melted like butter in your mouth.. Mushroom and garlic butter sauces superb. Potatoe au gratin absolutely delicious. Atmosphere, everything about this place top notch. Had Baileys coffee to finish off night and again done in a proper fashion. 10 out of 10. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: August 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,103)

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

Booked for a birthday meal. My partner wanted steak and it is recognised in Pattaya that 2 of the best places for steak are Patrick's and Beefeater. Had previously eaten at Patrick's so thought we would try Beefeater. Slightly apprehensive as I had a friend's negative report on service... I need not have worried. The service matched the excellent food quality. Stephen was attentive, polite, friendly and efficient...the boss also hovered around keeping an eye on things. The food was timely but nothing was hurried and we felt totally relaxed throughout.... in fact we had to ask for the dessert menu at the end. Starters of Tsatsiki and lobster bisque were good, we both had Tornados steaks which were first class and you opulent fault the creme brulees... a coue of beers, 2 x 500cl carafes of wine and the came in at a reasonable 3,700 Baht. Recommended.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

I heard this restaurant from my friend’s recommendation. Fillet steak is very soft and feels meat taste. Pepper sauce is good combination with steak. I tried many steak houses in Pattaya. This restaurant is the best.

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

I not like steaks so much so opted for the Boeuf Bourgionne, really the worst I ever had. No tasty at all. My friends enjoyed the steaks, which is the speciality of the house.
Beware this is an expensive place. We paid 1.000 per person for food and two draft Chang.

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Ordered rib eye . Rare . Cooked perfect meat almost melt in mouth . Big choice of sauces . The red wine sauce excellent but could have been a little thicker . Service was good and place was clean and professional. Only real downside I felt a little pricey for Pattaya but as the saying goes “ you get what you pay for “ so in this case I got quality for the price