“Mr”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Swedish
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Steak absolutely perfect as well as all other meals ordered. Food to perfection. Not many better places in Pattaya

Write a ReviewReviews (1,061)

Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

Based on the location, and location is so so, I did not expect to much but was pleasantly surprised. We were six persons eating different main courses and everyone was happy. This in combination with god prices is perfect.

Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

Came to Pattaya on vacation and where I am staying is very close to this restaurant. Read a lot of review on it so I decided to go. I had the peppered steak and it was just ok. Looked juicy until I cut into it and all the juice left the slice I was cutting. Steak wasn’t completely dry, but it could have been better.

All in all I would recommend coming here to eat by yourself or with a group

Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

totally worth the price and good staff the food wasnt too hot or too cold either but there was a lot of food and too be honest it should be a bit wamer

Reviewed February 6, 2018

Walking by on  sunday I noticed the famous Beefeater is open even in my eating time... daytime... ... a must to try... Not really hungry, so choose the " Minute steak "... Knowing nothing about this food I thought it will be just a small cut... But no... I got some very strange steak... huge and very thin... Fortunately our blind date finished good, I liked very much the steak... it was well done and still tender and juicy... with nice sauces... Something similar I had in Brazil , just much thinner. French fries were OK, just like the frugal portion salad. The dried tomato was uninterpretable for me. The service was poor and unfriendly... better to say impersonal... no sauce box, I had to ask for the HP sauce...I asked for my check bin 3 times and had to wait for it 20+ minutes.

Minute steak: 465 baht, water: 40 baht