“Very Good !”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Swedish
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

Based on the location, and location is so so, I did not expect to much but was pleasantly surprised. We were six persons eating different main courses and everyone was happy. This in combination with god prices is perfect.

Date of visit: February 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,089)

Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

Came to Pattaya on vacation and where I am staying is very close to this restaurant. Read a lot of review on it so I decided to go. I had the peppered steak and it was just ok. Looked juicy until I cut into it and all the juice left the slice I was cutting. Steak wasn’t completely dry, but it could have been better.

All in all I would recommend coming here to eat by yourself or with a group

Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

totally worth the price and good staff the food wasnt too hot or too cold either but there was a lot of food and too be honest it should be a bit wamer

Reviewed February 6, 2018

Walking by on  sunday I noticed the famous Beefeater is open even in my eating time... daytime... ... a must to try... Not really hungry, so choose the " Minute steak "... Knowing nothing about this food I thought it will be just a small cut... But no... I got some very strange steak... huge and very thin... Fortunately our blind date finished good, I liked very much the steak... it was well done and still tender and juicy... with nice sauces... Something similar I had in Brazil , just much thinner. French fries were OK, just like the frugal portion salad. The dried tomato was uninterpretable for me. The service was poor and unfriendly... better to say impersonal... no sauce box, I had to ask for the HP sauce...I asked for my check bin 3 times and had to wait for it 20+ minutes.

Minute steak: 465 baht, water: 40 baht

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank m00y0ng
Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

I visit this Restaurant january 2018. I order Pepper steak and Water and total Price was 730 baht, I Can honestly say it is worth of money. For me it was Best steak I ever eat. Restaurant was clean and atmosphere was nice, staff great and the owner (I think Australian guy) was cleaning tables like everybody else. I definetyle visit again this Restaurant.

Date of visit: January 2018