“Most tender steaks in Thailand”
Review of Beefeater

Beefeater
Ranked #11 of 1,035 Restaurants in Pattaya
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Swedish
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2014

High priced, but extemely high quality of beef - if you want a good steak and want to be sure it's not just okay - but great - this is it.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Been there for a few times. Friends recommend that this rest. was the best steak rest. ever. But i normally preferred Thai food so i just ordered my favorite one. Keang Som with Salmon was great dish. I have seen some restaurant that served Thai and International food but the taste of Thai food was not my style but here. I also had chances to try the international meal, Smoke Salmon and the baked potato were really really nice! Staffs there were nice too. I had a bad thought about the staffs who worked in the street restaurant before but here had changed my mind, they were nice and neat and speak good English. restaurant could entrance from second road opposite soi 10 or Soi Diana. Please go, try and share if the baked potato is good (as i recommend)

1  Thank SomChalisa
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Had the 200 gram fillet steak with redwine sauce. Excellent in my opinion. Sat outside cooled by fans. Place was clean and waitress gave excellent service.

Will recommend Beefeater to friends and I will visit again.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

I visited this place a few days ago after it was being closed for a few days for renevation. I had the best steak I have ever eaten before. It was so delicious! It is a bit more expensive than other steaks in Pattaya but it is so worth it.

Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

I have found this place always good. Have been going there for years and the service and freshness of the food is great.