“Lovely atmosphere, friendly staff, fantastic food. A*”
Review of Beefeater

Beefeater
Ranked #11 of 1,013 Restaurants in Pattaya
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Swedish
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 3, 2014

We went to Beefeater just after Songkran and the restaurant was busy. We hadn't booked a table so had a thirty minute wait for a table. We had drinks and nibbles by the bar while we waited. The service by staff was faultless and were extremely friendly.
The restaurant is modern, clean and spacious.
My husband had the prawn cocktail and I had the lobster soup for starters which were both fantastic.
We both had the steaks which were fantastic. Both steaks cooked how we requested.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Whilst in Pattaya with my family, the prices of the hotel meals continued to shock us, but this really was a pleasant suprise. It was also my wifes birthday whilst we were in Pattaya, so I called to make the reservation, and told the manager of the occasion.
Our table was waiting for us, the steak was outstanding, full of flavour, and even the wine was reasonably priced for Thailand.
After dinner, the manager brought a standard ice cream sundae style desert decorated with candles and allt he staff sung happy birthday for my wife.
All in all, we had a wonderful evening.
The only negative was trying to locate the restaurant with a baby in a pram, the streets near to the restaurant ar enot so buggy friendly, but i guess that sums up Pattaya as not the most family orientated resort.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Fantastic steak, perfectly cooked and very tender. Service was not so good and the menu and décor is like something Del-Boy would appreciate!

Reviewed April 29, 2014

I challenge any other restaurant in Asia to cook such great streaks at anywhere close to 595thb.
The Pepper steak one night, followed by the Planked Steak the next night; could not resist.
Serving size was great and not those tiny 200g served at other places for ridiculous prices.
Compliments to the chef!

Reviewed April 26, 2014

just booked for another visit to this lovely steak house, steaks excellent quality. I love the plank steak.