“Visit 19th february”

Cuisines: European
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Very nice evening at Mata Hari Restaurant. Very good food. start with dutch peasoup and then very good venison filet. Waiters did a very good work. They are so friendly and take care of customer on the best way they can.

1  Thank Vidar J

Reviewed February 2, 2014

If you want a guaranteed great meal, with good wine in very pleasant clean surroundings, you can't go far wrong in going to Mata Hari. When you add to this friendly staff and a nice relaxing bar area to start/finish your dinig experience; the result is a very satisfied diner.

1  Thank Paul_H_Ldn
Reviewed February 2, 2014

being a regular at this restaurant I usually go there with closed eyes. Service is impeccable , the restaurant itself is really nice , a la carte menu has not changed for years which is a real pity. Good quality of food , the only bad point is that portion shrank a lot compare with my last visit. taste is still there of course and prices are very correct.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I have visited Mata Hari several times with different company, and generally enjoy ourselves. It is good.. Not the best in Pattaya, but convienently located, with well priced entrees. This time 2 of our group ordered filets medium rare that came out cooked completely different, but I don't like to send my food back so I ate my over cooked steak, no problem. One of my dinner companions dropped her fork and was trying to get another one, when the Manager or Owner came to our assistance. After she explained she would like a new fork, he replied with an attitude and the brilliant comment "I'm not the fork delivery boy..." which shocked everyone at the table, and made it so we will never return. I'm sure business will still be good for them since unfortunately Manhattans closed down next door, but we will stick with Cafe Des Amis for our fine dining choice in this area in the future.

1  Thank RobynIsAllOver
Reviewed January 8, 2014

For Pattaya this is an excellent Restaurant with a great selection of international dishes and a few well known Dutch specialities. A very good wine list and again some reasonably priced wines. Staff is excellent.