1,050 results
All reviewschic towersea viewwalking streetnew towerbeach facingsuperior roomswimming poolnice hotelhigher floorexcellent locationindian foodtuk tukbooked this hotelrooms are bigstayed nightsbreakfast buffetmini bar
Reviewed February 26, 2011

I was not happy with breakfast, quality, comfort of this hotel. It is at the beach and centrally located .

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 8, 2011

Beware travelers. Before booking, check this hotels cancellation policy very carefully.. It's my experience that you are charged for your entire stay up front and a request to cancel, even in an emergency situation and with more than a week's notice, will not entitle you to a refund for any portion of the charge for the entire stay. I did not see this on the site before booking but found after the booking was confirmed. You are charged for your entire stay whether you show up or not. Find a hotel with a more reasonable refund policy because emergencies happen!! A cancellation fee of one night is reasonable, but for the entire stay is not reasonable. NOTE: The hotel may be okay, my complaint is limited to their business policy.

Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 2, 2011

I took my family for a vacation in Thailand and we booked in this hotel to spent the new year in Pattaya. Our room is over viewing the bay and the Pattaya beach. We got the best spot watching the fireworks during the countdown and we didn't have to go far to enjoy it.

Breakfast is good and really thank the restaurant staff for their kindness in allowing my little kids to enjoy the meals without additional costs to us. Food is great every morning. I also requested for a baby cot without additional cost also. Got the room with two double bed and I must say with the baby cot the room is spacious enough for 2 adults and 3 kids ages 1, 6, and 11. Bath room has bath tub and a separate shower closet. Water closet has bidet installed in it. Toiletries are being replaced everyday and as when needed together with fresh towels.

Though the TV is still CRT I still find it okay since we really don't get to watch it. Wifi is available for FREE! They give you the access codes regardless of how many laptop you use. They provided us 1 room access proximity card where you need to insert it in card slot to activate the power inside the room. TIP: request for a card board to replace room access card so you can leave the air condition running while you're out.

Swimming is also good and relatively safe for kids as they have quite some space with slides for them. They also got a gym but I never get to use it as I rather jog along the pathway of Pattaya and Jomtien beaches. Their lobby is also spacious and sofas are very comfortable.

The business center is also open 24 hours and I get to access the computers and printer without any additional charge. They also have play room for children located at the ground floor near the pool.

They got friendly staff right from the Bell Captain, receptionist, and restaurant staff. They love my kids especially our baby.

Hotel is generally accessible and the beach is just right across it and Central Pattaya is just a few minutes walk or a 10 baht ride away.

Negative side: The side at which we were billeted is facing a vacant lot where it is occupied by carnival and it is quite loudly and noisy at night. That could have not been there if not for the Christmas season. It somehow minimize the noise when we close the glass sliding doors. The hotel is supposed to be quieter as it is located in North Pattaya.

Generally our stay at the hotel is good and would look forward to stay there again the next time we plan our vacation there! Surely, we'll recommend this to our friends.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank tomcat2512
Reviewed December 6, 2010

An absolute gem of a hotel located on the best part of Beach Road. We had a room on the 12th floor and the view was to kill for. Some of the rooms on the lower floors of the poolside block may not have very good views. It's worth paying a bit extra for the deluxe sea view rooms. Rooms are large and a 3rd bed would cause no discomfort.
Staff were EXTREMELY polite and friendly and the housekeeping excellent. The breakfast buffet was very comprehensive.
The pool is small but adequate with plenty of space for children.
One of Pattaya';s best restaurants Moom Talay/Cafe Toscanna is right next door as are an excellent massage parlour, 7-Eleven and Pharmacy.
Need I say more?

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank BanditJamshedpur
Reviewed September 25, 2010

staff were no doubt friendly... location was nice... but swimming pool was small... right across the beach... we were on BB basis.. morning b/fast was great!! good selection of breads n cakes...
1 thing i liked least is the Red-Light Street just next to the hotel... there was loud noise at nights... probably more as we were there for new years but otherwise loud music... so i wouldnt say it would be good for families... but maybe couples!!
i quite didnt like it...

• Stayed: December 2009