“First Experience with this brand”
Review of Ibis Pattaya

Ibis Pattaya
Ranked #35 of 458 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Nice location in the heart of vibrant tourist attractions in Pattaya. However room was still quiet, pretty like it! I and my friend at first decided to have a room rental with unknown apartment/hotel. it turned out that their price were as same as what I would pay at ibis. Finally goes to ibis, at least its brand could ensure my experience.

Have not tried the pool, that's only bad thing about this hotel T_T

Room Tip: Higher floor gives you more privacy and tranquility.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Ibis Pattaya

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Efficient check-in but no Internet password handed over althought I asked twice "all done can I now go to room". So I collected when I came down after standing in line.
Room good but not spring clean I guess that what you can get in off-season.
Lot of noise from room above every 10 minutes a boom sound came out as if someone is throwing heavy things on floor. First night I somehow managed but second night I couldn't tolerate anymore so gave a buzz and told to change room. I obliged but surprise surprise No one came to help I had to do it myself. Worst case when staff speaks in local language and you become a puppet in their hands.
Very badly designed power plugs for phone charging. I bet if you can get your iPhone charger full inserted in the socket. Only remedy is to have an adopter which you need to request and in my case it took 30 minutes only when I called second time. Am I being unreasonable?
I like the self service room service concept but only thing stood my way is to carry my own tray to lift with other guests was quite embarrassing.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Jean Pascal B, Manager at Ibis Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Dear Truthmustprevail

Thank you for taking your time and writing about your recent experience.

I am sorry that your experience has not met your expectations.

At ibis we do strive to offer good value for money. As an economy hotel, services such as porterage, room service or turn down service are cut out in order to offer a more attractive price.

Should seek these services in particular we certainly also have full service hotels to offer here in Pattaya such as our sister hotels Mercure and Pullman.

We do hope to welcome you back at any of our Accor properties in the future.

Kind regards from Pattaya

Reviewed June 16, 2013

My Thai wife and I stayed at the Ibis Pattaya in June 2013. We chose this hotel, as we had recently stayed at the Ibis Bangkok. It was also our first choice, as they allow small dogs up to 10kg to stay in the rooms, which have a dog box under the bed. We had just imported our small dog from Australia.
We found the Staff were very friendly, helpful and professional. We were greeted with the customary Thai smile at every moment. The hotel was clean, restaurant & food was good value for money compared to a lot of hotels. The hotel is in a good quiet location, off the main road, with many eateries, street food, nightlife and shopping close by, as well as being very close to North Pattaya beach. The hotel also has a nice swimming pool. Very good value for money compared to a lot of other hotels in Pattaya.
D. Wyatt, Australia.

Dear gts71

Thank you for your kind review.

I am happy to see that you have been enjoying our great food and found our hotel to be clean and well located.

I am even more happy to see that our staff has been very friendly and helpful. Your comment will be shared during our next meeting and I am sure this will be an extra motivation for them.

Thank you for choosing ibis and we hope to welcome you back at one of our 9 ibis hotel here in Thailand.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

The stay was great. We had a pool view room and stay was comfertable.
The manager on duty from Swizerland was available around and was enquired about the stay. Hotel also helped us arrange the short city tour and tiffany show.
The location was good and in proximity to the tiffany show and minutes walk to the beach

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Jean Pascal B, Manager at Ibis Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Dear anandh30

Great to see that I have been able to be of help! Thank you for mentioning me.

I am delighted that you have enjoyed your stay and do hope to welcome you back at ibis Pattaya during your next vacation.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

me and my wife visited ibis Pattaya for two nights. first of all i must say when i booked the hotel i was in a hurry as it was a last minute plan. i blindly booked ibis based purely on their reputation. i got a good price.
The location is very under rated, when i was doing my research i didn't get to know that the location is so fabulous. it is located on the 2nd street, 5 min walk from alcazar show and right opposite a nice spread of local street food.
the rooms are standard ibis rooms with all the basics at good quality. the hotel has a great pool. best is to take pool facing rooms as they come with a small balcony, which is a great feature. me and my wife were absolute fan of it.
the hotel is kind enough to issue free towels when you step out for water sports, at no cost.
we bought the breakfast also and it was a good one. however lacked some vegetarian option.
the concierge at the reception was great again, he recommended great trips and we got all what we were promised and at highly competitive price.

we highly recommend this place and a must visit and an excellent price.

1  Thank AksHaY47

Dear AksHaY47

Thank you for your great and detailed review!

You are absolutely right, our location is indeed great to explore Pattaya!

It was a pleasure to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us and we sincerely hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I stayed at Ibis for 3 nights for 90 euros. I actually just needed a bed during the night (and love the beds at Ibis), as was visiting my parents who were holidaying in Pattaya, in an other (and much better, also more expensive) hotel. The location is quite good, in the north of Pattaya, so away from the neon signs:-) Wifi wasn't working properly, guess too many users, Ibis should do something about this and make it work better.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Nibicat
Jean Pascal B, Manager at Ibis Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Dear Nibicat

Thank you for taking your time and telling us about your recent stay.

Great to see that you love our beds, after all many thoughts have been put in to the design of our beds and after last years changes we now probably have the best beds in our segment.

We have received many comments about our bandwith being too small during peak hours, that is why we have just upgraded our WiFi this week.

We hope to welcome you back very soon and let you experience the new, fast internet we offer throughout our hotel. Not only is our internet fast but more important, it is absolutely FREE.

Thank you once again for commenting and giving us the opportunity to improve our services.

Kind regards from Pattaya

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Sleep quality in this hotel is good. No any noises from the street and from any bars, because they are far enough. However I noticed that swimming pool needs some improvements. Some of tiles are missing. Food is also not very good. I eaten there breakfast only at once and to be honest it was quite poor, so we decided to eat elsewhere. There are many places to eat nearby including restaurants in Big C. Another problem was that nearby former golf pool is not exist anymore. Instead of golf pool there are a lot if noises from building of new hotel, so choose room from street side which is quieter and bigger than from swimming pool side.

Room Tip: Room from swimming pool side are smaller than from street side. From swimming pool side are noises i...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Jean Pascal B, Manager at Ibis Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Dear RadekUK

Many thanks for taking your time and writing us about your recent stay.

I am glad to see that you have been able to have a good sleep.

Our full American breakfast buffet served between 6.00 and 10.00 a.m. usually consists of scrambled eggs, fried eggs, baked beans, bacon or ham, chicken & pork sausages, vegetables, various salads, fresh fruits and bread & pastries. Additionally some Asian dishes are provided such as 2 soups, fried rice, 2 Asian dishes with meat, fish or vegetables.

During the side hours for our early/late risers from 4.00 to 6.00 a.m. and 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m. we offer a continental breakfast with a smaller choice. Nevertheless with fresh fruits, various salads, cereals and bread & pastries it still offers a good start into the day.

I am not quite sure to which golf pool you are referring to, but this hotel always only had 1 pool.

It is truly a pity that you have not enjoyed your stay more, but we do hope you will give us a chance in the future to prove our service to you.