“Excellent hotel”

Ranked #264 of 442 Hotels in Pattaya
vijayawada
“Excellent hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2011

I booked this hotel through TripAdvisor.in , and that was awesome , that is the good Hotel with nice facilities, and the room was very clean and neat ........ more than that I got this room in a Good and best price , and even the people at the hotel received with a good smile

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Udon Thani, Thailand
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2011

For the price a good hotel. No lifts, so not good if old and on top floor but we were lucky and stayed on second floor. Rooms surprisingly large and always well cleaned every day with reasonable bathroom with everything we needed.

Staying there whilst there are major floods in Thailand and shortages of everything in shops, we had everything in the hotel. Breakfast has limited choice but adequate especially when you consider the cheap price. Overall would stay here again, pleasant staff and clean aircon rooms, value for money.

Room Tip: No lifts so if not fit ask for lower floors!
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Paulandnid
Mumbai (Bombay), India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2011

I had the opportunity to stay at this modest hotel ,this October, which is quite close to beach road, 2nd Road where all the action is. It is a value for money hotel- in the sense a comfortable A/C room with breakfast(nothing great but basic and filling-no buffet so that you can gorge yourself-limited quantity served once-though you can have any amount of coffee/tea) for THB 535 is a steal. They also give two small bottles of water which is considerate. No lift is the disadvantage of this hotel. The staff are good and efficient barring the plump lady at the reception who seems to have an issue and an ill-temper. she should realize that she is in the hospitality business and needs to be more cheerful. Overall I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for basic amenities at the most economic price with all the attractions within walking distance.

Room Tip: Go for the rooms on the ground or first floor as they do not have a lift.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
3 Thank TravelGuru080
Kochi (Cochin), India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2011

This is my second time in Pattaya and Sawasdee Group of Hotels are my automtic choice of stay while in Thailand for the reasonable pricing yet comfortable stay. This time I stayed in Sawasdee Sabai from October 13 to October 15, 2011. The only negative I found about this hotel is that it does not have an elevator and if you are travelling with heavy luggage might be a problem if you get a room on the higher levels. In my case my room was on the first floor and the boy was helpful in getting my luggage to my room on my arrival. I am generally a less fussy person and I have no complaints about this hotel. I found all the staff are very friendly except the little plumb lady who seems to be the Manager. I wish she could smile a bit and to me found bit harder on the friendly side. The Male receptionist who was on duty the day I arrived was very nice and very friendly. I found the room and bathroom worth for the money you pay. As always they give you two bottles of water complimentary.

The breakfast was nothing great yet nothing bad too. I was impressed by the slightly handicapped lady who managed this area ( I wouldn't call it a restaurant but a place you can have your breakfast) who despite her hunch back was very active and quick in getting your breakfast.

There are many Sawasdee hotels nearby and often I missed my lane to this hotel and ended up reaching Sawasdee Sunshine on the parallel road. So when you go out make sure you remember the lane where this hotel is located which is close to the second road and also walking distance to the beach road.

I would recommend this hotel to any budget traveler who loves to stay close to the place where action takes place in Pattaya. I only wished they had free wifi in rooms, like they have in Sawasdee Sukhomvit Inn in Bangkok.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
London, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2010

I originally booked to stay at this hotel for 10 nights in September, but left after a row with the rude receptionist Meouw, after only 3 nights. This hotel is set on five floors but lacks the modern convenience of a lift. When I arrived I was allocated a room on the 4th floor. I explained to the surly receptionist named Meouw that I had a back problem and would need a room on a lower floor, and she just laughed. When I then complained to the Manager; a lady by the name of May, I was given a room on the first floor. Generally, the hotel is poorly maintained and dirty. They have no idea about good service, with reception staff regularly sitting around the bar area eating their Thai food. To interupt them guarantees you a dirty look at best. The Management of this hotel need to give the front of house staff a good shake up and remind them that it is only because of customers, they have a job.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
9 Thank Napier2010

Travelers are raving about these Pattaya hotels

Malaysia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2010

During check in period start spoil my holiday mood in Pattaya Trip!!!!
Lucky I only spend 1night with my friend at this hotel on Thursday (17/06/2010). I stayed in room 201(Standard room with Fan) and booked the room from www.asiaroom.com.

When we arrived hotel, I might booked the wrong Standard double room with Fan and I need upgrated to Standard double room with Air Cond. I just want to confirm my booking is correct and request the staff to show me my asiaroom booking letter and the staff very rude reject and mention upgrade room need to paid 720Baht. I check the Sawasdee officer website (http://www.sawasdee-hotels.com/pattaya/sawasdee_court/index.html) the Standard room with Air-Cond only 520Baht.

The staff need my signature and straight away take my immigration card and said " you sign, if not i never give you back"

How the hotel to be run with this kind of unhonest, rude, bad attitude staff.....

At here, I straightly not recommend this hotel to any of my friend or relatives

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
10 Thank klpan102
Liverpool, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2010

I like this hotel and always use it when in Pattaya.

It is a very good reasonably priced budget hotel. The rooms are clean comforrtable and a good size for the price. The staff are pleasant and helpful and the price includes breakfast.

The location is on a quiet Soi just off Second Road within walking distance of the Beach, shops and Soi 7 and 8 etc.

For price and convenience you can't go wrong.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled solo