“awesome dive! ”

Seafari Dive Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Seafari Dive Center was the first scuba diving operation to open in Pattaya and one of the first in Thailand. Founded by Bill Burbridge back in 1970, it's still actively serving scuba divers from all over the world. If experience is "the best teacher", we've got more than 35 years of it and that certainly says something! Why not come and join us for a great days diving or try one of our introductory courses which run all the way through to instructor levels? Look forward to seeing you.
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

short trip for quality dives with helpful staff and especially concerned about diver accountability. safe, fun, short, sweet, and proficient. I will be back all the way from Florida next time I'm in the area.

1  Thank Steven M

Reviewed November 11, 2013

The team at Seafari Dive Centre are highly professional, PADI and SSI accredited, and cater to the needs for all types of divers, from first time Discover Scuba Diving through to fully qualified and advanced open water divers, as well as those who wish to simply enjoy a day out snorkelling.

The boats used are clean and the food prepared by the crew is delicious and refreshing. Anyone visiting Pattaya should take the opportunity to drop into the office located on Soi 12 and book a day out on the boat. Prices are excellent and bookings can be made right up until 8am on the day of the trip. If you're into wreck diving, you won't be disappointed.

So take the plunge and enjoy the underworld world of Seafari Dive Centre.

1  Thank JaradHenry
Reviewed October 15, 2013

good experience..instructor was very friendly..very much safe..initially i was scared but later i enjoyed it a lot..very professional instructor.. lifetime achievement for me..

2  Thank anujbandil
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Seafari has a friendly staff, both Brits and Thais. They're creative and truly want to help you get the most out of your diving experience in Pattaya. I did some heave research before deciding to get my dive certifications, and realized a) I wanted PADI certifications, and b) an Open Water (OW) certification was only going to lead to disappointment. I talked with Neil at Seafari, explained that I would be on vacation and wanted to get both Open Water and Advanced Open Water completed during my vacation (holiday). We exchanged several emails, including my flight schedules, and I was able to get in all the instruction and a few pleasure dives. I now dive with Seafari any time I am in Pattaya! In fact, I just renewed my First Aid certification with them!

1  Thank EnforcerFan
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Our Dive Master, Mem, was outstanding, and rates a solid five. I went with a four, overall, because we had to go to the dive boat in a skiff, taking several trips, and the seating on the boat was not comfortable. That is, mostly benches with pipe backs. The dives were fine, for this area, and much better than the ones we did two days before, with Mermaids. The same can be said for the Dive Masters. Mermaids was the worst we have had, and Mem was the best we have had.

2  Thank Kardell