“WARNING DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL!!!!”

Eastiny Residence Hotel
Ranked #319 of 447 Hotels in Pattaya
“WARNING DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL!!!!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Myself and my friend are staying at eastiny residence on soi 10 ,room service robber are room , all are belongings were in are bags.. We lost iPad 3 , a lap top, video camera and 2 digital caneras !!! Hotel did not take any responsibility even tho the manger knew it was her and she did not return to work !! Total cost of over 80,000 baht !!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!!!

• Stayed September 2012
17 Thank Tonyp255

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Brisbane
Reviewed May 6, 2011

I have stayed at the Eastiny Residence Hotel in Pattaya many times over the past 4 years and I could not fault it, but the last trip in April/May 2011 was quite different. When I arrived, I discovered that previous staff had been dismissed, and there may have been a reason for this. But the hotel had gone downhill dramatically. When I was shown to my room there was a large brown ring around the toilet seat, Only 2 lights out of 6 worked, the bath towels were so old they were frayed at the edges and one had a hole in it. The walls were dirty. The TV reception was appalling. When I asked reception about the problems I was told it was a Superior Room. I spent an hour removing the brown stain from the toilet seat with a sharp knife. On the morning of my departure, there was no water and I could not shower before going to the airport. This is the first complaint I have ever made about a hotel in 42 trips overseas. But this review is warranted. I won't be staying there again. PS: The staff did their best with what tey had and were very polite.

Room Tip: Look at the room first before checking in.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
9 Thank MERVBrisbane

Travelers are raving about these Pattaya hotels

Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed April 27, 2011

I have used the Eastiny Residence for a couple of years, this trip I checked in on 4thApril and was given my sasfety box key as normal
I put my passport 2 credit cards 330$ plus 2 memory cards with my photo,s of my trip to Vietnam, my flight ticket and my bankbook into the safety box allocated to me
When I went to check out at 9pm (to catch flight at 2.30am on the 8th april) on the 7th April I gave the desk manager my key to safety box(2 key system)
He opened my box number 45 and ALL MY POSESSIONS WERE GONE
I will not go into detail as how I managed eventualy to fet home to Ireland
But I have a detailed police report of what happened and will gladly attach this document if people would like to see it
So be very very wary of your posessions in safety box at eastiny hotel

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
16 Thank easypaul
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 25, 2010

Good location, rooms OK - nothing special, clean and comfy, We got a deal from a booking website for 1000 baht a night - so for that price it was a good deal, however not sure we would want to pay much more.
We only stayed for 2 nights and never tried breakfast.

Would stay there again if price was right.
(was building work going on across the road at time of stay)

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 16, 2010

Locate in soi 7, where all the entertainment are,two mins walk to beach road,10 mins walk to walking street, very good hotel,very clean, with swimming pool, staffs were very freindly,it is a very safe hotel, will definitly go there on my next trip to Pattaya.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo
Kiruna, Sweden
Reviewed January 30, 2010

Very nice and fresch hotel!
The rooms are clean and nice.
They got a pool, but they do miss internet at the hotel, the only downside with it.

I will stay there again if I go to Pattaya.

Stayed January 2010, traveled with friends