Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 27, 2011

I have used the Eastiny Residence for a couple of years, this trip I checked in on 4thApril and was given my sasfety box key as normal
I put my passport 2 credit cards 330$ plus 2 memory cards with my photo,s of my trip to Vietnam, my flight ticket and my bankbook into the safety box allocated to me
When I went to check out at 9pm (to catch flight at 2.30am on the 8th april) on the 7th April I gave the desk manager my key to safety box(2 key system)
He opened my box number 45 and ALL MY POSESSIONS WERE GONE
I will not go into detail as how I managed eventualy to fet home to Ireland
But I have a detailed police report of what happened and will gladly attach this document if people would like to see it
So be very very wary of your posessions in safety box at eastiny hotel

Date of stay: April 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
16  Thank easypaul
Reviewed July 25, 2010

Good location, rooms OK - nothing special, clean and comfy, We got a deal from a booking website for 1000 baht a night - so for that price it was a good deal, however not sure we would want to pay much more.
We only stayed for 2 nights and never tried breakfast.

Would stay there again if price was right.
(was building work going on across the road at time of stay)

Date of stay: July 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2010

Locate in soi 7, where all the entertainment are,two mins walk to beach road,10 mins walk to walking street, very good hotel,very clean, with swimming pool, staffs were very freindly,it is a very safe hotel, will definitly go there on my next trip to Pattaya.

Date of stay: June 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 30, 2010

Very nice and fresch hotel!
The rooms are clean and nice.
They got a pool, but they do miss internet at the hotel, the only downside with it.

I will stay there again if I go to Pattaya.

Date of stay: January 2010