Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I have stayed in this hotel on two separate occasions and I thoroughly enjoyed both stays. The staff were friendly, especially Lisa, who was extremely helpful. The hotel is located near to the beach and a large shopping centre called Central Centre, so it was very convenient staying there. In addition, it is located between Beach Road and the Second Road, making it very easy to get to other parts of town. The rooms were clean and spacious, and the hotel was very quiet, so it was very easy to relax there. The breakfast was buffet style and very tasty, and made for a good start to the day. The spa downstairs was also excellent, where I had an extremely relaxing Thai massage. All in all, I would definitely recommend staying here.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Lundene
Reviewed January 31, 2012

The hotel is approximately 200 meters from Beach road located on Soi 1. The rooms are very basic and the breakfast was unimpressive. The pool was very small and the staff although fairly helpful could have been a little more customer friendly. I would not recommend this hotel for anything other than a place to sleep and then I must say the decor and general condition of the rooms were poor. The Shower was electric wall mounted and thus suffered from poor pressure and the bathroom was in a poor state of repair with leaking tap and shower curtain just about fixed to wall and ready to fall at any moment. Oh there are no lifts in this hotel so would try and avoid high floors unless you like to climb. Restaurant i would not recommend but there are many restaurants nearby so not really an issue. To sum hotel up is cheap and not so cheerful but relatively clean.

Room tip: Avoid higher floors as there is no lift.
Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank AJPKK
Reviewed December 10, 2011

I stayed in the Hotel Nantra de Boutique for 6 days in December 2011. I was very satisfied with my experience in this hotel and I recommend it.
The hotel enjoys a good location in Soi 1 between and around 100 meters to the beach (beach road) and to Big C supermarket and entertainment area (second road). The street and the hotel are quiet (no girls bars around). This relatively small hotel is a 3 floor building with a small swimming pool. The boutique rooms are all different, tasteful decorated and comfortable. Contrary to other big hotels in Pattaya the atmosphere in this one is familial, relaxing and easy way. There is also a spa area with different treatment at convenient prices.
About the staff, not only I have no complains, but I would like to mention and to be so thankful to Lizza who is a kind, serviced oriented and efficient person. In my opinion, she brings to the hotel much of its positive soul.

Date of stay: December 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Emmanuel720
Reviewed October 29, 2011

We stayed at Nantra de Boutique just for 1 night because we didn't have any desire to stay here longer. We stayed in so-called standard "boutique" room but in fact it's ordinary room with old furniture, noisy fridge and not very clean sheets and towels.
The other disappointmen was a pool - it looked dirty, water was almost green.
The staff was indifferent and I can't call it friendly (which is very unordinary for Thailand!). And be prepared to lug your suitcases up the stairs by yourself - there's no lift and the staff would not help you.
Breakfast was simple but quite tasty. And it would be fair to mention a good location of the hotel: everything you need from shops to nightlife is in walking distance but at the same time it's situated on quite street.

Summary: There are a lot of hotels and guesthouses in Pattaya with better value for money, don't waste your time for this one.

Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 27, 2011

it was very bad experience for us that staff was rude to us ,they charge 500 bhatt for the untidy sofa which we dont know that it was already there when we check-in or not .apart from that the room was good but there were no veg. breakfast and there was only two in staff.there were no body to take down our lagguage down stairs when we were checking out.

Date of stay: September 2011