“in the heart of the city :)”

Caesar Palace Hotel
Ranked #142 of 463 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed November 14, 2011

aside from being in the heart of pattaya, the mall was across the hotel, shops and massage parlors, eating places, bars etc :) so it was pretty much easy to go from your hotel to places and back. i love that you do a 5 minute walk to the beach, although beach wasn't nice :) shopping was good though, there's a lot of nearby shops. like from your hotel turn right and when you reach the intersection turn left and cross the road. on the side on your left are cheap clothes, plus at the back is a supermarket :)

staff: im sorry but they weren't that nice. and attentive to the guests, also they can't provide information because they speak so little english and i don't think they understand as well. which i think is important. They can't understand our inquiries but fortunate for us we had an english speaking tour guide. on our 2nd night, we noticed that we were missing water bottles, the one's that they charge. and that was the day we had our room cleaned. so we told the information about it but of course they couldn't understand us so we had to wait until the next day for our tour guide to do the explanation.

the pool was nice :) the view from our room is nice and clean. it was spacious for 3 people :) the bathroom is clean, the aircon is good! :) the space and extra cabinets were a lot so that's good :)

the buffet breakfast was terrible. they served tasteless hotdogs, pancakes, noodles, and i think everything except for the cereals. and they had the same menu every breakfast.

Room Tip: our room is on the 8 th floor. the elevator was only up to the 7th. but its ok. from the stairs you...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Inna_bonita

Reviewed June 14, 2011

Very arrogant front office staff and impolite.
When we arrive in the hotel, receptionist didn't greet us. Never talk properly, speak very loudly. She didn't treat us as a guest. Didn't explain to us what do and don't in the hotel

The very worst things is, before we ask, she already screaming and talk very loud, I don't understand why she behave like that. a friend of mine was Thai people also can comment that she is very rude.

I would not recommend this hotel to Asian people. People that can not understand English better not to stay in this hotel. Receptionist think that we are so stupid that do not understand English and when she speak always say " UNDERSTAND" I could say that I speak better English than her.

VERY BAD STAFF ATTITUDE.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank Celine260904
Reviewed May 29, 2011

When you enter the hotel it looks impressive from the lobby, but the rooms are not upto the mark for the price, when compared to other hotels around. Better to search a little more and get a good comfortable room for the same price.

The elevator smells, the carpet is torn and filthy, and the room amenities are very basic. I agree with the previous reviewers, there was no power poin, service was poor, and the staff seem to have been instructed to "charge more money when they can". You get a lot more for the same price elsewhere. The shower head was too low for a normal size person to fit under. I'm short(5'3"), and even a local would only just fit. This all was the tolerable part.

The hotel does not look too kindly to singles who stay out late enjoying themselves. Even though I was staying in the room by myself, I booked a double room for two people. But when I brought a friend over one evening, they charged me 500Thb cash upfront. They said it was a 'hotel charge'. When I asked the night manager to show me where it was written down in a policy or condition, he could not. Even though I had a paid room there, I walked down the road and booked another room for the night for that price and stayed there. They soon forget you are a 'paying guest'. Even the internet use isn't free.

Left the next day and moved to another hotel.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank Dan06
Reviewed May 8, 2011

Old fashioned Chinese style decoration: don't understand why it was named in a westen way "Caesar Palace". Damaged furniture: sounds produced from the mattress whenever u touch it. Poor service: Most of their staff do not speak English. Lack of facilities: No safe or hair dryer in the room. u have to borrow a hair dryer and return in 2 hrs; otherwise there's a penalty (amount forgotten). Old and yellowish towels. Newspaper at the lobby is outdated. Poor breakfast: sausage and ham are the worst I have ever had. Except its convenient location at the city center, can't think of any single good point about this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank mtsoi
Reviewed May 4, 2011

Room light not enough! Corridor not air condition.
No AC power socket let you charging mobile device. I have to remove TV power cord to charge my iPhone. Lift damage keypad & dusty floor!
Swimming pool without life guard, stink smell!!
Breakfast just OK but not many choice! Restaurant with many "FLY" OMG!!

• Stayed: May 2011
4  Thank valenleo98
Reviewed November 22, 2010

I satyed in this hote offered to me in my thailand package, Hotel was very nice location is excellant, Swiming pool area is also neat and clean very close to walking street and ten minutes walk to pattaya beach Indian breakfast is also good . inall it was good experience e will like to stay again whenever visit again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed October 2, 2010

Need to upgrade buffet breakfast menu
Rooms need to be refurbished.
There is free locker service

• Stayed: September 2010