“OMG...... worse experience I got!”

Caesar Palace Hotel
Ranked #140 of 456 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed May 4, 2011

Room light not enough! Corridor not air condition.
No AC power socket let you charging mobile device. I have to remove TV power cord to charge my iPhone. Lift damage keypad & dusty floor!
Swimming pool without life guard, stink smell!!
Breakfast just OK but not many choice! Restaurant with many "FLY" OMG!!

• Stayed: May 2011
4  Thank valenleo98

Reviewed November 22, 2010

I satyed in this hote offered to me in my thailand package, Hotel was very nice location is excellant, Swiming pool area is also neat and clean very close to walking street and ten minutes walk to pattaya beach Indian breakfast is also good . inall it was good experience e will like to stay again whenever visit again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed October 2, 2010

Need to upgrade buffet breakfast menu
Rooms need to be refurbished.
There is free locker service

• Stayed: September 2010
2  Thank LeonardKhoo
Reviewed October 1, 2010

i have stayed at the place before and found it to be ok but this time well when i arrived i found there was no water in the pool and maintence work going on the mangaer said oh
and pretended to ring the manager and hid round the back really and wasnt interested she should be sacked. they knew we were coming and they knew there was no water and yet they didnt tell us just tried to give it to us for cheaper rate which is not the point when you come on holiday however i left there and went to the siam bayshore and that was fabulous so they really did me a favour otherwise i would never find that georgous hotel and always stay there.
she even put us in a room outside the swimming pool with the builder outside stupid woman.

I will never stay there again and i advise other people not too breakfast was terribkle and the whole place has gone down and down the sheets even had holes in and the towels were grubby not much lighting and the bathroom had mould and smells

DONT GO THERE!!! GO TO THE SIAM BAYSHORE THE MANAGER WILL GIVE YOU A GOOD RATE

I TOLD THEM I WOULDNT OME BACK AND THEY COULD CARE LESS !!!!!

stupid people no guest no work for them !!!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank worldtraverller
Reviewed June 29, 2010

Caesar Palace Hotel is a great place to stay when your in Pattaya, Thailand, its located in front of the main road, right across is also a huge shopping mall, hotel is clean, has a swimming pool, restaurant, room service, if your a light traveler this is the place to stay

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank joeycdo
Reviewed May 16, 2010

Nice hotel, very close to the Pattaya beach - walking distance and right on the main road. Though it does not offer you a beach view from your balcony. However, hotels is quite big, rooms are spacious and clean and are available with almost all the amenities that you can expect.

We were traveling in a group so the hotel was booked by our travel agent but as I said, location is good and hotel is decent, it has a nice small garden outside, huge parking, open terrace and all rooms with balcony.

Breakfast served is just okay, nothing great about it but nothing to cry about either.

Service is good, rooms are clean and housekeeping team does make an effort to maintain the rooms, you will get clean and washed bedsheets, towels and drinking water bottles. I am mentioning this specifically as I've read some people writing that its not very tidy, which is not true.
Overall, good value for money.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ankrute
Reviewed May 11, 2010

I arrived and asked for a non-smoking room. I was given a room that smelled of smoke, so I moved to another supposedly non-smoking room. I couldn't smell smoke when I put my bags in there so I paid for 2 nights with my credit card and and went out for lunch. When I returned from lunch, I could smell stale smoke and I also noticed the door leading to the balcony was broken/not secure. As I have a lot of valuables, I wasn't comfortable with this so I asked to move again. I tried another room and more stale smoke, and another and more stale smoke. I asked if I could get a refund as I really can't stand the smell of smoke. The woman in charge at reception refused to refund my card. She said because 'I had used the room'. I had, in fact, only put my bags in the room and hadn't even used the bathroom, towels or anything. The woman said they have a policy of no refunds. In fact this hotel doesn't have any non-smoking rooms because my alleged non-smoking room (where I had left my bags ) had had its ashtray put back when I went back to the room to check i hadn't forgotten anything. The hotel staff are dishonest. Never pay up front for anything at this hotel as you have lost your bargaining power if you do. Bertter still, avoid it if you can. It's a dump.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo
5  Thank m6marty
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pattaya
The Camelot Hotel Pattaya
#1 of 22 in Bang Lamung
Grand Bella Hotel
Grand Bella Hotel
#78 of 456 in Pattaya

Been to Caesar Palace Hotel? Share your experiences!