“nice mid range place to stay”

Intimate Hotel Pattaya
Ranked #94 of 455 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed April 29, 2014

The room way quite good. The balcony was very small and not usable.
The top floor pool area was very good. However pool was chlorine was too strong and hurt your eyes. Female friendly place, and overall I would recommend this hotel as a mid range hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank 1John649

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I stayed one week at the Intimate hotel, Pattaya during March 2014.

The hotel is a mid to high end hotel in located in the centre of Pattaya. I found it to be well connected, close to the Avenue Shopping Centre, local baht bus routes, and a short 5 minute walk from the beach. It was easy and cheap to get to and from the local nightlife spots. The staff were professional and friendly to me and my guests.

This hotel is probably not as new compared to the local completion, but i was provided with a large, well finished room. The room was spotlessly cleaned by the staff daily. The separate shower and bath was a welcome bonus. The pool area was located on the rooftop and was surprisingly big. I particularly liked the pool bar located within the swimming pool (but expensive). Also I found the hotel restaurant to be extremely good, I usually avoid hotel food bus the food was above average and my girlfriend particularly enjoyed it. I found the free WiFi to work well as there were several Wifi Boxes located on each floor. The in room TV had some of the premium football TV channels which was an added plus for the 3am champion s league football matches.

One unusual aspect to my room was the balcony. This area looked like it had been recently renovated and was a separate room partition overlooking the city with a double glazed window and stuffy smell. The area had no air conditioning and was void of any furniture. Also for such a large bedroom little furniture was provided. Even a small coffee table would be nice. While connectivity to the hotel was good, the hotel is located in a cul de sac and therefore has no rear entrance. To walk to the next door cinema or soi boikow I had to walk around the block to reach where I wanted to go.

I enjoyed my stay at the Intimate hotel during March 2014. With the plethora of hotels within Pattaya's tourist district there is probably better value to be found. Nonetheless the intimate hotel is well worth a visit. I would recommend the intimate hotel to anyone visiting Pattaya.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 23, 2014

We stayed 2 nights at the hotel. It has a good location in the center and it's still quiet enough. Hotel is clean, staff is very nice and attentive, pool is clean and has nice seating area, towels are provided by the pool. Breakfast is good and has a decent variety. The rooms are a bit worn but they are still nice and clean. Good value for money, can definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 21, 2014

A very nice modern hotel down a lane in Central Pattaya, only 50 metres from 2nd road but very
quiet location. Hotel staff were very well spoken and helpful. Security very good. Rooms very clean
and house keeping very attentative. Would stay again .. Didn't try breakfast but looked very good.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Euan D
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I stayed here with a group of friends for a bachelor party trip to Thailand in March 2014.

While we didn't actually spend much time in the hotel itself, it seemed quite nice per my recollection. The rooms were modern, nicely furnished, and well-equipped with pretty much everything one would need. Staff seemed friendly and helpful, and the only real negative I would mention is the slow elevators, as well as the dimly lit hallways and corridors.

Otherwise, quite a pleasant place to stay if one is driven into the bowels of hell that is Pattaya.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 17, 2014

What immediately stood out was the the cleanliness and newness of the hotel lobby and also the guest room, and for the price, this alone would make the hotel a great value. However, the helpfulness of the staff sets them apart. I checked out and left my passport and Rolex in the hotel safe, not one of my finer moments. My concern turned to relief when I called the hotel and they had both items. They offered to express mail it to my hotel in Bangkok, free of charge, but I had my concerns with handing off my important property to the mail system. They understood and to alleviate my concerns, for a very reasonable fee, they arranged a driver to deliver the package to my hotel in Bangkok. I was so impressed by their level of customer service, I would recommend this hotel to anyone who visits Pattaya.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

Location: Think about the location before going there! While the location on second road was great for shopping with very easy access to central shopping centre forexample with a baht bus there were propably atleast 5 bars right under our window blasting music loud into the night. Noise pollution was my number one and only consern at the hotel. Earplugs were a must. Also walls seem to be made out of paper so you can easily hear your loud shouting neighbors come back to the hotel late at night and disrupt your sleep.

Service was great at the hotel with very friendly staff at the reception and
the pool.

The pool was awesome! Seems like pics dont do the rooftop pool justice. The pool bar is great with very affordable fruit smoothies (at 100baht). We had no problems getting sun beds. Good selection of music was played softly and overall it was very relaxing.(Excluding the few obnoxious customers who came there shouting and jumped into the pool with clothes on)

The room was clean with a ridiculously large bed. WI-FI was very good! Connection was good and speeds were great for thai standards! With earplugs we slept great. Noise polution from the streets and other rooms was an issue.

Can not comment on food as we did not eat there.

Overall very good value for money, just take the location into account.

• Stayed: March 2014