“Rotten seafood, poor service, disappointed”
Review of King Seafood

King Seafood
Ranked #166 of 1,471 Restaurants in Pattaya
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The best Seafood In Town, situate in the heart of famous Walking Street Pattaya. King Seafood offer a best Al fresco dinning experience, overlooking Pattaya bay with gentle sea breeze. King Seafood serve up a huge selection of fresh local seafood with reasonably- market priced cooking in a variety of international styles.
Reviewed July 13, 2016

Went there recently, and had bad shellfish. The staff gave us such as hard time over this. In the US, where I am from, serving bad seafood is a great offense. great care is generally taken, to make sure all of the seafood is fresh. When it is not, the management and owners take responsibility for it, as they are aware of how deadly ill one can get from eating seafood that has turned bad.

Not the case here. They fought us like we were denying them their last few thousand baht. Not a good attitude. Not a place I would recommend to anyone.

Date of visit: July 2016
4  Thank lomchoymark

Reviewed July 13, 2016

In the news for all the wrong reasons. King Seafood is to be avoided. The MSG hot me soon after leaving the restaurant and lasted for hours. The food clearly needs the MSG to even appear to be fresh, which it isn't. Service is abysmal. This is nothing more than a tourist trap that plans to separate you from your money. Avoid. Avoid. Avoid. There are so many better seafood establishments in Pattaya.

Date of visit: June 2016
2  Thank BMF60
Reviewed May 25, 2016

If you are into high quality seafood and do not mind the price, this is a good place. If you order a whole lobster, they ring a bell when they bring it to your table. Delicious lobster. We had a lobster with butter, yammy. A little bit pricey though according to Thai prices. Other than seafood, the choices are not the greatest. For delicious seafood, highly recommended.

Date of visit: June 2015
2  Thank svein1607
Reviewed May 24, 2016

Wide selection of seafood and other thai food, cold beers, lemonades. The terrace by the sea is very cozy at night. Of course this is not a cheap restorant but worth the price.

Date of visit: June 2015
1  Thank Márton T
Reviewed May 19, 2016

I dropped into the King Seafood on my own for dinner and really enjoyed it. I selected my Rock Lobsters at the front and persuaded them to give them to me in a Red Curry sauce (I've tried this before, and even though they are surprised to be asked, I love the combination). A long walk led to an extensive open air seafront eating area. I elected to be a fair away from the very enthusiastic live entertainment, as I was just there for the food, which came quickly and was delicious. I noticed that it was also cheaper than its two major seafood neighbours - seems the closer they are to the entrance to the Beach Road end of Waking Street, the more expensive they get! So compare the prices at the fronts!

Date of visit: February 2016