“4* review”

Ranked #61 of 450 Hotels in Pattaya
New Delhi, India
“4* review”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Hotel is not as like you are seeing in photo, this is 4* but not like that maintenence, rooms standard, quality of hotel.
About 500 metres by walking you should go to catch the auto or taxi, 3 km from main pattaya walking street.
i checkin there 11 Oct 13.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Aniksurf
BestWesternPattaya, Guest Relations Manager at Best Bella Pattaya, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Dear Khun Aniksurf,

Thank you for staying in our property and for your comments.
We strive to ensure each and every guest's experience is satisfying.
If you feel that there should be anything that could have made your stay an even better one, please feel free to contact us directly.

We hope for your continuous support for BEST WESTERN Pattaya and we look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to the area.

Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Pune, India
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I stayed at BW Pattaya last year.
Overall it was a nice experience and one which i could have easily paid for. Staff was very cooperative and willing to help, we were upgraded on the second day of my stay to a Ocean facing room, which was even more spacious and had a small kitchen arrangement which worked very well for us.
Rooms very very good and painted with bright colors.
Breakfast had a very good spread with some live counters.
Overall - would like to go back and stay.
Only negative was the walk from the dolphin square to the hotel, there is a 24 hour tuk tuk however we didnt see the board while walking for a checking - Please ensure you do otherwise you will have to walk atleast 10 minutes.

Room Tip: Ask for Ocean facing corner room i.e. which has a clear view of the ocean otherwise some room face a...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank NN939
BestWesternPattaya, Guest Relations Manager at Best Bella Pattaya, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
Dear Khun NN939,

My heartfelt thanks and appreciation for the kind words about our Rooms and our Staff. We are very happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and would consider returning in the future. Yet we regret that your overall experience was affected by our location. Everyday, we encourage our staff to make every guest encounter a memorable one and I'm happy to learn that you find our staff helpful. I will gladly share this with our team knowing that it will serve as an inspiration to continue giving their best in attaining service excellence. Together with the whole team of BEST WESTERN Pattaya, we look forward to welcoming you again in our hotel!

Guest Relation Manager
Singapore
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I stayed in Best Western Pattaya for 3 nights in around end of Sep 2013. What I could say is that this hotel had gone over my expectations.

At first while I was booking the room online, I had browse through some photos and thinking that photos are usually deceiving, so I didn't expect too much as I was only expecting to have a swimming pool, wifi, bathtub, tv and a bed with a reasonable price of cause.

When I arrived at Don Muang Airport at about 8pm, the road journey took me about 2-3hrs to arrive the hotel and cost me 1,500baht by normal taxi. When about to arrive, the taxi drove through a dark small alley and I was thinking "this place must be awfully out of the way". When I get off the taxi I was so tired and anxious of how the room will be like, so upon checking in, the staff are friendly and efficient to allocate a room for me. I quickly rush to the hotel room and I was shock to see that the room is so big, nice and neat. Exactly the same as photo posted.

The next day when I was about to leave my room to shop, the room service aunties are friendly even though they can't speak much english, and she even offered to clean my room when I leave my room. The best memorable thing is that they have a hotel transport specially transport hotel guest out at anytime to the main road, and the driver is very friendly too.

But the disadvantage is the breakfast, as the breakfast don't taste that good and the choices are minimal, but my main purpose of visiting Pattaya was not for restaurant but road side food stall which I love to try. What I could say is that if you are a party goer I guess this is not a hotel that you are looking for as it's a little out of the way to entertainment outlets. Overall I will rate this hotel Superb!!! This hotel will be my first choice if I visit Pattaya again!!!

Hopefully I could visit there again after my outstation at BKK in Nov 2013.

To staff of Best Western Pattaya that I had met, Great Job!!!
Keep up the great work!! =)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Khun Dannywla51,

First and foremost, thank you for your business and for your beautiful review.
We are extremely glad to hear that we were able to create a good experience for your and we live up to your standard. Thank you for the compliments of our rooms and our staff.
I am sure that my staffs will be inspired more to offer an even higher quality of service.
Thank you also for your feedback about the buffet breakfast. Note that we are taking this to heart and we will use it to improve.
Please consider myself and the entire team at your service should you be planning to return!

Santa Monica, California
Reviewed September 16, 2013

My second visit to this prime beachfront (100meters) location, away from the havoc and crowds of Pattaya. I need to find a property that I could bring my wife's Mother and Sister. For a little more than $100.00 We were able to book a two bedroom suite on the 6 floor with prime oceanfront view.

Breakfast was included and much I,proved over our first visit. Front desk was efficient and staff was kind and helpful. I have my own car which is a must as they do provide a shuttle to the Main Street, otherwise tht location is a bit of a walk on a humid days.

If you stay there its a short walk to the ocean and beach where you can chill and have a shaded view and vendors there to provide you food and drinks at a fraction of the prices of Pattaya.

Room Tip: Pay extra book ocean front room, always. Why stay in Pattaya and not see the entire Bay?
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
BestWesternPattaya, Guest Relations Manager at Best Bella Pattaya, responded to this review, September 21, 2013
Dear Khun 'Dannywla51',

My heartfelt thanks and appreciation for the kind words about our Hotel and for sharing it here in TripAdvisor. It's gratifying to know that we were able to create a good experience for you and we are very appreciative of your positive comments most especially about our Staffs. I am passing on your comments knowing that it will serve as an inspiration to our Staffs to continue giving their best in attaining service excellence. Thank you once again for sharing your experience and together with the whole team of BEST WESTERN Pattaya, we look forward to welcoming you again in our Hotel the next time your are in town.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I first stayed at this Best Western in the past once. Though not a beachfront hotel, Pattaya is not the best beach destination in Thailand. The hotel, though slightly off the main area, is still very accessible walking or using the hotel shuttle. Even walking late at night through the alleyway, one feels quite safe.
The staff were friendly and helpful and the rooms large and clean. I requested them to empty the mini-bar and they even accommodated that request. Actually even the breakfast buffet was more than plentiful and they served very good coffee. The only drawback about the breakfast was that there were too many hot dishes and not sufficient fresh fruits which is a part of my morning diet. However, there is a big supermarket right at the Dolphin roundabout. I did not use the gym or the swimming pool, but the facilities seemed good.
On my upcoming trip to Pattaya next month in September 2013, I am planning on staying at the same hotel. I would not have planned on returning if I had any unpleasant experience(s) the first time. Check-in was prompt and efficient and the front desk manager / supervisor was always very helpful including honouring my original rate for an extension of a couple of days.
I will see if the standards are the same or slipped when I am there again in less than a fortnight. Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces. The hotel Tuk-Tuk shuttle driver was always the most helpful and hope to see him around with his smile.
D. H. P.
(Canada)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank DHP2013
BestWesternPattaya, Guest Relations Manager at Best Bella Pattaya, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Dear 'DHP2013',
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a complimentary letter.
We are extremely happy that you found our service more than satisfactory and had enjoyed the hospitality of our hotel. I am passing on your comments knowing that it will serve as an inspiration to our staff to continue giving their best in attaining service excellence. Together with the whole team of BEST WESTERN Pattaya, we look forward to welcoming you again in our hotel soon!

Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed July 26, 2013

This hotel location is good if you like a less crowded area , they have a free golf car service up to the main road , no restaurant nearby . Toilet is smelly , rooms furniture are dirty , but bigger room

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank Anil258
BestWesternPattaya, Guest Relations Manager at Best Bella Pattaya, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Dear Khun 'Anil258',

Let me start by thanking you for your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay at BEST WESTERN Pattaya.
Please accept our sincerest apologies for not exceeding your expectations of the Room and Toilet condition. We strive to ensure each and every guest's experience is satisfying.
Please know that we are taking your feedback to heart and we will use it in focusing on improving service.
Again, we would like to apologize for causing you inconvenience and it is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Bangkok
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I & my family booked this hotel during Thai long holidays for Family Suites. Firstly we surprised that hotel isn't locate beside sea while the other hotels around locate beside sea. You have to walk across a small street and walkway about 100 meters to beach. After quick check-in at lobby which look strange for Best Western quality, we was led to the second floor which is the pool floor. Room were smelly and we ask at once to change the room. Front officer told us that all rooms were fully book and they will change to their chain hotel aways from Pattaya name Bella Villa Cabana.

Room Tip: Don't stay on second floor.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Khun 'Poosit'

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at BEST WESTERN Pattaya Hotel.
Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you had experienced with the room. We couldn't change your room because we are fully booked on that day. Usually on case like this, what we do is we ask our maid to clean again the room and if our guest still don't like the room, and we have no more rooms to give due to we are fully booked, then another option is to offer them our sister Hotels, if they will agree to stay there.
Again, on behalf of our team, i would like to apologize that your stay was not fully satisfactory and for not exceeding your expectations.
I will assure you that your comments about the smelly room will be addressed to our team and we will use it to improve our service.
We hope that you will come back and give us another chance to provide you outstanding service in the future.