Lowest prices for your stay
$83
$26
Trip.com$73
Travelocity$83
Orbitz.com$83
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I really love the pool. It's very nice =)
I feel comfortable, the room is quite large compared to other hotels I stayed before.
Thanks Prima Villa for my memorable time staying with family. Next time, if I go to Pattaya, I'll choose this place to stay for sure

33  Thank Sindha_26
Ananchai, Public Relations Manager at Prima Wongamat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2012

Thank you very much for your comment we will take your value comment to improve for some point that you advised and we hope to warm welcoming you again at Prima:)

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Well, I didn't think I would ever go to Pattaya, but here I am! I suppose it is like going to Las Vegas- You have to see it to really say you've been to this wonderful country. The Prima Villa is a pretty, mildly upscale hotel, camped just behind the mega complex Centara Mirage. It is a on the north end of things- if you want to get to the walking street and the beach you will most certainly want to hire a taxi or walk a bit to get to a tuk tuk. In the immediate surroundings there are few shops or restaurants. A ten minute walk gets you to a bigger road and a Bon Cafe and the first of many beer bars etc. I walked right through Centara to a smaller beach which is much nicer than the long dirty main Pattaya beach. The hotel was undergoing major renovations during my stay- looks like the new pool and rooms will be very nice. My room was big and clean and the staff was very attentive to my needs. My balcony had nice views and it was nice and quiet, even with the construction. I guess my only complaint would be that they charge you for internet- 50 Baht for an hour or 100 for a day. Seems like it should just be included in this level of hotel. If you are the type that would bring a family, or if you don't want to be right in the go-go bar scene, the Prima would be an excellent choice

Room tip: I was nice and high with a south facing balcony- the west facing balconies would have a little better water view but during the present construction -probably the next few months- I would think they are noisier.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
34  Thank KhunKru
Ananchai, Manager at Prima Wongamat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2012

Thank you very much for your comment, we will take your value comment to improve for some point that your advised, and we hope to see you again at Prima.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

I spent a night with my friend on the weekend. We chose this hotel as we saw the promotion from Facebook.
The room was good. Very big. I love the bathroom where they provide bath and shower.
The hotel was great. Nice beach as well :p

Date of stay: June 2012
37  Thank Saiwanvisa
Ananchai, Public Relations Manager at Prima Wongamat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2012

Thank you very much for a lovely comment of khun Saiwanvisa. Facebook is our main channel to keep in touch with us now;) We are looking forward to warm welcoming you here again soon.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Just been there with my colleague for a night trip in pattaya. Prima is in quiet neighbourhood and 5 min walk to wonngamart beach then we can chill out all day. Here, the room is spacious and modern, also staff are friendly and helpful to give us information. at night, we tried the sangsom cocktail, cudnt remember the name but the taste is nice really. I've never tried sangsom before n I'm fallin in love wth it now;)

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
35  Thank kwan V
Management response:Responded July 12, 2012

Thank you very much for your kind stay with us. Our cocktail at Room No.l will launch the new one every month so if you come here, let try us again. This month, it's called 'Sabai-sabai' cocktail, flavor lemon and pineapple with 'Sangsom' a Thai whisky. We are looking forward to warm welcoming you and your party here again.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

The location of the hotel is just between the beach and the main road. It give us easy access to both. The room is spacious with a nice balcony. Having some tea and do some reading in the balcony is one of the best thing you can do in the afternoon.

Room tip: Choose the room with balcony and facing the seaside, you won't regret!
Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
40  Thank YubinL
Ananchai, Public Relations Manager at Prima Wongamat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2014

Thanks for the fab feedback! We hope to welcome you again soon.