“A pleasure experience”
Review of The Kitchen

The Kitchen
Ranked #125 of 1,244 Restaurants in Ko Samui
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Kitchen provides an amazing dining experience. International Cuisine that is consistently packed with diners from all over world. Great "Bistro" atmosphere with large choice of foods and wines both inside or on our two large terrace
Bangkok, Thailand
“A pleasure experience”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

The Kitchen has absolutely offered excellent food. The location is prime, very easy to find. My husband and I have enjoyed the food and the service throughout our fantastic dinner. As we often go to Samui, we will definitely come back and recommend to our family and friend to visit here.

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank Nepaka

• Hebrew first
  • Thai first
Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excellent Food and Terrace”
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Really enjoyed this restaurant in Samui . I was there for a week and I almost go everyday to try the whole menu. chicken was so nice , pizza pasta as well . my friend enjoyed the ribeye . the only think I regret is that the ice cream was not home made as the other dessert. In a nutshell very overall experience . I will definitely recommend it !

1 Thank WantipaW
“Restaurant”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Definitely, I do really this restaurant. The atmosphere and service are great, it made me recognize a good moment in Samui. Here will be the first restaurant that I will show to my friends for my next trip in Samui. Yummy Yummy....Santè ^^

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Primm G
“nice Service and excellent value for money”
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

We were quiet surprised by the quality of the meal we had at the newly open kitchen Koh Samui. i rarely appreciate Thai food in "European" restaurant but I really enjoyed it this time . the Thai food is really good and it has my favourite dessert as well. my friend took a Ribeye and said it was very good as well. I recommend it !

2 Thank Opal M
“Great place”
Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

We were at samui for a few days and we have tried this new restaurant.

My italian dish is very good and I've tried too their thaï food ;) :
Quick, very good. If you are in Samui and you want to eat western food/ thaï food => try it!

• Visited April 2014