“A beautiful garden”

Book In Advance
More Info
$55.66*
and up
Eco-Jungle Safari Tour around Koh Samui Including...
Reviewed February 22, 2014

We went here as part of a tour and we were quite surprised at how beautiful it was.

Once out of the car park you go down a set of stairs into a lovely garden with a few little houses, a waterfall and a lot of beautiful statues.

The only thing that lets it down (and I understand it can't be helped) was the amount of people there. It seems that every tour operator has this place on their schedule which means that there are a lot of people in quite a small place.

Still very much worth a visit.

1  Thank Matt D
in 7 reviews
"bike"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Interesting and unusual place but not really anything special or worth visiting unless passing as we were.

1  Thank Cindy X
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I was taken to the Secret Garden as part of an organised tour of Samui. I didn't know what it was before we got there and when we did get there I still didn't really know as nothing was explained to me. I was just looking at some random concrete statues half way up a mountain. I have since researched a little about it and it was a garden started by a fruit farmer in the 1970 and added to until his death. I have been twice now and found that I saw new things the second time that I had obviously missed the first. But it is very random and unexpected. I am not sure I would choose to make the trip up the mountain just to see it but if you are going pasted it to get to the view point at the top of the island then it is worth dropping in for a visit. Definitely not wheelchair or buggy accessible.

2  Thank DiamondTrina
Reviewed December 31, 2013

This is a beautiful secret garden with stone statues in a little oasis of peace and quiet. Inspiring story too about the one man who created this.

1  Thank Sugar295