“Biggest waste of time and money”
Review of New boss tailor

New boss tailor
Ranked #77 of 88 Shopping in Ko Samui
Reviewed December 1, 2013

BE WARNED! This guy owns several tailors in Koh Samui, two I think along the main street outside our resort and one in the Imperial Boathouse. Is this in this one that we had our dealings. We started our process for shirts at least five days before our depart date, and it was low season. They called us back for many fittings and each time very little had changed from the first fitting. They were leaving it to the last minute so they made maximum profit with no extra work, as you would be left with an unfinished or unsatisfactory product.
THEY SWAPPED FABRICS and then tried to argue, but even to a novice, it was noticeable that it was not the same fabric. He became extremely agitated with me and threw the shirt at me!
I think the whole process of buying stuff tailor made in Thailand is probably hit and miss, but I reckon there would be far better people than this guy. DON"T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY!

13  Thank Tash R