“Nice happy hour”

Copacabana Restaurant
Ranked #889 of 1,333 Restaurants in Ko Samui
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

Very friendly staff and nice happy hour. Cool music playing in the background and the over all atmosphere was great. Never tried the food so hard to say anything about that.

Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

We went here 3 times when we were in Koh Samui. My son loved the ribs and almost ate a whole adult portion. One evening I had the pineapple with chicken and it was delicious. The service was good. We never had a bad meal.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Looks like a brash chain restaurant but the food was much better than we expected and there was fire dancing on the beach next door so we got entertainment as well as food. The yellow curry was good and the stir fry my husband had was very tasty. Wish there had not been a big screen with football as it was distracting from the view.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Of all the chaweng restaurants this was by far the worst and really put me off food for the rest of my holiday. After being given plain rice with my curry I found a whole army of dead ants in my rice. It was no enjoyable having to pick them out of my food. Total waste of money!

1  Thank lorahh-x
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

The title says it all.... the staff was very nice, location is good and you can sit outside or cool down inside with good a/c (which is great).
Food was disappointing though: Salad was not fresh, the main dish (cashew nuts with beef) was just ok. Would not go there again, as there must be better options here.